Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Getting tired of this “saga” - read one report stating that “Man Utd are looking at alternatives should the Maguire transfer collapse”. 

Errm, the bid hasn’t even been accepted, so how can it collapse if there’s currently no transfer happening until a bid IS accepted?!

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

True but adds to the excitement doesn't it.

Excitement??    ,Whatever the outcome..

It's become a real damp squid...

No fan,will jump into the cut or jump off the bridge,not even burn their shirts...

No smacking the wife,booting the kids,or throw the dog/cat into a passing river...."This Parrot is fking dead"

From both Redcaf or foxestalk..:nono:..:frantics:

4 hours ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

This is boring i'm going on fut fifa 19 an going to sell Maguire special and buy Dunk on the cheap.and see how that works out for me.                                                                 

I’ll buy him, I’ll give you 50 million

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

lol Does SFE have an account on here? Why doesnt he post? Doesnt seem the sort to just browse a forum

He must do.

The fact he refers to FoxesTalk as FT in his tweets suggests to me he posts on here in some guise.

Just caught end of sky transfer center as I was flicking thru stations 10 mins ago and one of presenters who was constantly looking at his phone  saying he has just heard  from one source that a new bid of 80 mil has been made today....They won’t put it on their rolling headlines till another source confirms....Jim White getting very excited.....True or false they really are a bunch of eejits  

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

It's so obvious that Sky is just running around in circles..There is no massive or great sum of big transfers,so they just have to regurgitate old news for their Transfer news...program.

Don’t forget, it’s their money that’s being pushed about between the clubs and they need world record transfers to push the sky brand, if Harry Maguire moves to Man Utd it will be the big transfer story, I don’t think 50 million for wan bissaka, or whatever his name is, is really headline news.