Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Just now, Koke said:

Cant quite get my head around why Magyire doesn't get the respect on here. I get that other fans want to dunk on him now that he's practically a Man Utd player. But for us Maguire has been a good player. He became an Englsnd starter under us.. We are certainly a better team with him than without. He's given us some really good moments. I appreciate £85m is way over the odds, but he goes with my blessings. Nice rella and good player. Let's put some respect on his name.

Gonna miss the big cvnt.

Don`t think there is any point in your post that anyone could/should disagree with.

Seems a good grounded guy, good luck too him.

But, on the flip side, unless something drastic happens, he is gone. We need to regroup, and focus on the squad and the season ahead.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Koke said:

Cant quite get my head around why Magyire doesn't get the respect on here. I get that other fans want to dunk on him now that he's practically a Man Utd player. But for us Maguire has been a good player. He became an Englsnd starter under us.. We are certainly a better team with him than without. He's given us some really good moments. I appreciate £85m is way over the odds, but he goes with my blessings. Nice rella and good player. Let's put some respect on his name.

Gonna miss the big cvnt.

I do like him and he had a good first season for us but I think his importance to us has been massively overstated by some. He's a weaker defender than Evans imho and the money is absurd for his talent. He goes with my blessing but I don't wish him well of course

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, foxer said:

Isn't it Kevin Kevin Russell? ?

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

No. It’s Rooster Russell. Always has been, always will be. 

Different songs.

Song one:

”Kevin Russell! Kevin Russell!, Kevin, Kevin Russell

Hes got no hair but we don’t care,

Kevin Kevin Russell”

Song two:

”Rooster! Rooster! Rooster! Rooster!”

Please adjust your memory accordingly for the great bald one.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Different songs.

Song one:

”Kevin Russell! Kevin Russell!, Kevin, Kevin Russell

Hes got no hair but we don’t care,

Kevin Kevin Russell”

Song two:

”Rooster! Rooster! Rooster! Rooster!”

Please adjust your memory accordingly for the great bald one.

Let’s just stick with Rooster yeah?  No need to sully my memories.