Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

47 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

You've got me trying to work out the top 3. Without checking, the only others I can think of are Corica, Kalac, Henderson and Wesolowski. Not even sure if they're correct.

No love for Big Niges best mate, Mark Schwarzer? 

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I will admit I completely forgot about him. He's the most recent, as well, isn't he?

Yeah he is. That's why he sprang to mind, as I was sure we had a more recent Australian. Did take me a couple of minutes to work out who was niggling in my brain before I posted. 

11 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Well according to Pep he's fast :dunno: 

I presume he was referring to how quickly he made his way up the M6 to sign for United :D

He think he said vast. Referring to his forehead

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love Harry and he's been brilliant for us for the last 2 seasons. Seeing him score for England at the World Cup was a great moment as a Leicester fan too!

But my word, I'm going to seriously enjoy seeing Vardy tear him apart at Old Trafford this season. Can't wait! Let's hear what the United fans sing then!

7 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I love Harry and he's been brilliant for us for the last 2 seasons. Seeing him score for England at the World Cup was a great moment as a Leicester fan too!

But my word, I'm going to seriously enjoy seeing Vardy tear him apart at Old Trafford this season. Can't wait! Let's hear what the United fans sing then!

I can see one of 2 things happening in that game. 

Either he'll have a blinder, score against us and put in 1 or 2 goal saving tackles.

Or have a stinker, get caught out by a ball over the top, drag Vardy back and get sent off. No way he'll just have an average game

I'm lumping in him scoring against us, its the Leicester way :ph34r:

Edited by Jimbo

Just had a look on the FT ratings from last season and HM scored an average of a 6.2 across 29 matches. The players ahead of him in those rankings were as follows: 

Hamza (7.1)

Tielemans (7.0)

Riccy P (6.7)

Danny Ward ( 6.7lol)

Evans (6.6)

Barnes (6.5)

Chilwell (6.5)

Vardy (6.4)

Albrighton (6.3)

Maddison (6.3)

Ndidi (6.3)

So Man Utd, no, you haven't signed our "best player" :kissing:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, davieG said:

Maguire was seen arriving at the club’s headquarters on Sunday and, according to the Daily Mail, will train with his new teammates on Monday.

The England international could even feature in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Blackburn on Sunday before signing a five-year contract worth up to £200,000, with the option of an extra year.

Why would we allow him to play in a friendly if hes not signed yet?

13 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Why would we allow him to play in a friendly if hes not signed yet?

Because if he’s not signed, we haven’t got 85 million quid in the bank which means another club can’t yet have our pants down on a signing.