Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 hour ago, Adster said:

And how does that compare us and the size, revenue and history of Man Utd? 

I suggest reading it again, son. 

I’m not talking about history and revenue I’m talking about the present and the shit situation they’re in 

So the Mirror are reporting that we want £80 million for Maguire and they value him at £40 million yet for the geezer they want from West Ham they are offering Martial and cash and still West Ham are saying no.... 

I’m not sure Sheppy can realistically live through the paper talk nonsense of this window.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

So the Mirror are reporting that we want £80 million for Maguire and they value him at £40 million yet for the geezer they want from West Ham they are offering Martial and cash and still West Ham are saying no.... 

I’m not sure Sheppy can realistically live through the paper talk nonsense of this window.

Has Daniel Levy joined Man U?   Sounds like one of his offers...….

6 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

There is no way we are £40 million apart. You can't compromise from that gap, any negotiation would've finished long ago.

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

There is no way we are £40 million apart. You can't compromise from that gap, any negotiation would've finished long ago.

i think United are trying to force him

to show discontent/ hand in a request..

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

i think United are trying to force him

to show discontent/ hand in a request..

The people running the club don't cave in easily. Look how tough it was for Mahrez to leave. And from what we read, it seems Maguire is ok about staying.

If we're £40 million apart, there's no chance of a deal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

The people running the club don't cave in easily. Look how tough it was for Mahrez to leave. And from what we read, it seems Maguire is ok about staying.

If we're £40 million apart, there's no chance of a deal.

agree completely. we are no mugs and United riskfinding that out the hard way.

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

The difference between a big club and a small club is that the fans of a small club talk about big clubs but the fans of a big club don't talk about small clubs.

Bit difficult to not mention that small club (that’s Leicester City by the way) when talking about 5 of their players you wish you had :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Agreed... seen it on fifa 19 a million times! "Stop wasting my time, we are too far apart in our valuation of the player, we consider these negotiations to be over" ?

40 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

The difference between a big club and a small club is that the fans of a small club talk about big clubs but the fans of a big club don't talk about small clubs.

Yeah and they tend to have a lot of plastic glory hunters all round England and the globe.

41 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sources close to Maguire have told the MEN the Leicester defender is relaxed about his situation and any prospective deal has 'not got off the ground.'

Thats as maybe Swanny but we need to know NOW ...  not when convenient for Pep and Harry (who are probably waiting for Manu to fvck off) ...  ask him now and if he wants to go tell that agitating citeh w@nk manager how much we want ...   if they say no then tell the pair of them ok that’s it he ain’t going nowhere...   end of.  Haven’t we learned anything from that friggin Silva debacle when we have to run around like a headless chicken cus someone left late on ....   

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Thats as maybe Swanny but we need to know NOW ...  not when convenient for Pep and Harry (who are probably waiting for Manu to fvck off) ...  ask him now and if he wants to go tell that agitating citeh w@nk manager how much we want ...   if they say no then tell the pair of them ok that’s it he ain’t going nowhere...   end of.  Haven’t we learned anything from that friggin Silva debacle when we have to run around like a headless chicken cus someone left late on ....   

Stop taking the SHEPPY pills, you’ll give yourself a stroke and the ambulance response times in your neck of the woods are rubbish so just think on.

• Haha 2