Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

3 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

I know this may sound really odd.but do you think the colours may have anything to do with remembering vichai?we all know black is a colour when losing and remembering someone.And the pink is used widely with the women for the cancer research and other foundations.im not saying the pink shirt is just for women as I think it’s a cracking shirt.

Whilst I may be way off the mark it’s a nice thought if there has been some thought gone into the Colours remembering our great chairman.

I stand to be corrected, but i think white is the mourning colour in Buddism?

• Like 1

the big question is... what color are all the shorts going to be?  I think the easy guess would be blue / black / black for H / A / T respectively.  but it would be cool if they switched it up a bit. 

white shorts / black socks for the away would be sweet.  and I know this may be blasphemous to some but I'd love yellow shorts on the home.

3 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

the big question is... what color are all the shorts going to be?  I think the easy guess would be blue / black / black for H / A / T respectively.  but it would be cool if they switched it up a bit. 

white shorts / black socks for the away would be sweet.  and I know this may be blasphemous to some but I'd love yellow shorts on the home.

c95f93b16caf62784c6cbcc0e0db5733.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bats8711 said:

We're back to white shorts for home next season.

4 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

Surely the third kit would have white shorts, not black.

Home - blue white blue

Away - black black black

Third - pink white white

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

I know this may sound really odd.but do you think the colours may have anything to do with remembering vichai?we all know black is a colour when losing and remembering someone.And the pink is used widely with the women for the cancer research and other foundations.im not saying the pink shirt is just for women as I think it’s a cracking shirt.

Whilst I may be way off the mark it’s a nice thought if there has been some thought gone into the Colours remembering our great chairman.

Think you're clutching a bit there, to be honest. 

Still not sure what the connection of pink, women and cancer research would have as any association to our Thai chairman who didn't die of cancer...? 

Also in a lot of Asian cultures, white is a colour of mourning as opposed to black. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Think you're clutching a bit there, to be honest. 

Still not sure what the connection of pink, women and cancer research would have as any association to our Thai chairman who didn't die of cancer...? 

Also in a lot of Asian cultures, white is a colour of mourning as opposed to black. 

It was a massive stab in the dark I admit.and I know the pink reference to cancer research was abit odd but it wasn’t meant directly at the shirt I was just thinking of a logical reason why you would change the colours so much.maybe they just choose them as they are so popular with the clubs abroad again I’m just speculating.i was just thinking it was nice if there was a relevance for a chairman who is still a great loss.

On 18/04/2019 at 10:59, The Horse's Mouth said:

I wish we'd just give it to Admiral, Leicester based and made possibly our best kits, but at end of the day there's a reason we're with addidas and while we're in the prem will just go off template to template and that's £££

Admiral did such a good job for our tiny semi-pro club (Cleveland SC) with designs (city skyline on the home, an art deco landmark on the away) that say “Cleveland” and take them away from template.

But I assume they don’t have the resources to guarantee millions of £££ and get shirts into 100 different countries.

I guess it’s more important for the club to maximize commercial revenue but I agree, it’s an opportunity lost.

On 18/04/2019 at 09:13, FrankieADZ said:

thats true, it isnt vastly different

if we look back, most of our kits in recent times have been pretty generic so to speak imo, and the away kits are from the teamwear catalogue too but im not surprised, its the usual from big companies, tho if someone could find a black LCFC badge you could easily do that pink away shirt for half the price and without king Power on it....

though i think the last time we had truly one off was when it was fox leisure 

Our Burrda 11/12 one was bespoke wasn't it?

blob.png.536d45ef26c4b87595d419be17b66cec.png

26 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

Like this seasons' but somehow worse

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 03.12.42.png

ummmmmmmmmm meh :(

To me, its a shirt that says mediocrity, nothing exciting or outstanding just an advertising vehicle for aadishit and the power

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Looks fake to me.

Leicester badge doesn't look real, also we never have the outline on the crown  

Didn’t notice a button down collar in the leaked photos either . Also so has the ironed on stripes and Adidas logo ,looks like different fit at the bottom of the shirt to like a authentic version . 

48 minutes ago, Jamiebux said:

Didn’t notice a button down collar in the leaked photos either . Also so has the ironed on stripes and Adidas logo ,looks like different fit at the bottom of the shirt to like a authentic version . 

The chequered pattern is there though...