Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

4 hours ago, Ricey said:

...but the away kits are black and pink? :blink:

The Adidas official colour descriptions for the shirt are those colours. All i'd say is the black one might not be a true black and more a very dark green with navy detail and shorts. No need to ridicule factual information directly from Adidas.

15 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

The Adidas official colour descriptions for the shirt are those colours. All i'd say is the black one might not be a true black and more a very dark green with navy detail and shorts. No need to ridicule factual information directly from Adidas.

I wasn't ridiculing. Just confused by Adidas terminology.

32 minutes ago, FoxInTheBoxes said:

Sleeve Sponsors 
SCB Bank- 17/18

Bia Saigon- 18/19

I wonder if we will change the sleeve sponsor again this year. I personally would love to see Walkers back on the kit, but knowing the club it would probably be a company from Thailand. What would you think if we had Walkers back on our kits as a sleeve sponsor?

770168102_WalkersCrispsSleeveSponsor.png.fe08d84b97da6e8f7a4c10adca6a906f.png    

Cheese and onion arm

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Haywood_6 said:

Wonder what @Suzie the Fox and @rachhere think of the pink?

I've been begging for it for years ... (And the pink shirt) but seriously if its a nice pinky pink i will be 1st in the shop to buy it, if its the washed up salmony one, its a big phat no from me. 

Personally i have liked all our black away kits the most. :D 

• Like 2

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I quite like them. 

People said the same last year about the kits. Whilst these are only done on photoshop it gives a better representation than the poor quality photos. 

I think our kits this year will be similar and they will grow on people. Funnily enough I was creating concept kits and our home kit is one I made about 3 weeks ago by pure fluke lol 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

People said the same last year about the kits. Whilst these are only done on photoshop it gives a better representation than the poor quality photos. 

I think our kits this year will be similar and they will grow on people. Funnily enough I was creating concept kits and our home kit is one I made about 3 weeks ago by pure fluke lol 

Agreed they all look much better already in your images! :appl:

Really quite surprised actually that the home one doesn't have more variation than what we have now. The only difference I can visibly see is the white stripes now being gold on the shoulder. I do still quite like it but perhaps just expected more.

Be able to buy them for £10 in 8 months when they start to push the next batch of crap kits through. 

Remember when Man U used to get slagged off for releasing a new kit every season even though the kit it was replacing had been out for two seasons? ??‍♂️

I know this may sound really odd.but do you think the colours may have anything to do with remembering vichai?we all know black is a colour when losing and remembering someone.And the pink is used widely with the women for the cancer research and other foundations.im not saying the pink shirt is just for women as I think it’s a cracking shirt.

Whilst I may be way off the mark it’s a nice thought if there has been some thought gone into the Colours remembering our great chairman.

Already said but I’ll be buying the pink shirt. It’s boss. Stick a PSG badge on that and you’d see every youth and his dog wearing that on every highstreet in the UK. 

I’d have preferred the home shirt to have the Adidas stripes where they are on the away one, on the side panels and in white. 

Other than that, yeah they’re nice, classy premier league designs.