Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They do olive ones mate you're fine 

12960332_13486525_480.jpg

Not a patch on the 2nd generation nike vapormax flyknit.

And the above are like a dull grey?

Stick a pair of gold laces in them and you could wear them with your grey Leicester shirt.

Seriously though - it’s all about the pink kit.

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

2nd generation nike vapormax flyknit. 

The air bubble on them is hideous, like a Portuguese Man 'o War stuck to your soles. Squeek like noones business too.

"Chunky" and retro have been the in thing recently after the running shoe craze, Balanciaga and Yeezy's somehow making it big with some heinous footwear.

Even stranger still the less recent fashion of Reebok Classics being popular with preppy American teens. They were the standard crackhead trainer in the UK for about 15 years from the mid-nineties, only surpassed by Air Max 90's about ten years ago.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

The air bubble on them is hideous, like a Portuguese Man 'o War stuck to your soles. Squeek like noones business too.

"Chunky" and retro have been the in thing recently after the running shoe craze, Balanciaga and Yeezy's somehow making it big with some heinous footwear.

Even stranger still the less recent fashion of Reebok Classics being popular with preppy American teens. They were the standard crackhead trainer in the UK for about 15 years from the mid-nineties, only surpassed by Air Max 90's about ten years ago.

You need to put some respect on the Air Max 90s name 

51 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Yeah sorry - first gen then - the Aladdin backs! No air bubble just the foam sole.

30 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

Yeezy 700 (if someone hasn’t already said it). Cost about £250, this colourway is just awful. 

Anyway, give me that pink kit. 

I just want to point out to anyone thinking I was asking about them in a inquisitive way, I was not. They are some of the worst get up I have ever seen!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Not a patch on the 2nd generation nike vapormax flyknit.

1st gen VM Fly are some of the most beautiful shoes ever created. I don’t even wear mine I just like to stare at them. The platinum ones were stunning, but you have to be some feller to pull those off.  

10 hours ago, The_77 said:

I really wish KING POWER would be written in one line and moved a little higher on our shirts. They'd all look so much better that way.

Quite like it the way it is personally. It was all on one line before, though with a big K above it - they changed the King Power company’s logo around the summer before we won the league, so for me that shirt will always be perfect. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Quite like it the way it is personally. It was all on one line before, though with a big K above it - they changed the King Power company’s logo around the summer before we won the league, so for me that shirt will always be perfect. 

It didn’t feel like one line to me with the big K. The updated logo with the crown looks so much better— would give us a very retro look of just written across in one line. 

Still, you’re right, we did win the league with it written like it is. :P

• Like 1