Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

54 minutes ago, dnewty said:

D4bX7NZXsAAAFj8.jpg

Like most of those are literally two, three, four sizes too big for those kids and the sponsors always look stupid on junior kits because they don't scale the size properly. 

They'll look perfectly fine on a proper adult when they're actually released. 

I get people not liking the pink one but the blue and grey ones are just going to look like a whole bunch of other blue and grey kits we've had over the last couple years. They'll be pretty average and inoffensive. 

People going way overboard tbh. 

Edited by Finnegan

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Like most of those are literally two, three, four sizes too big for those kids and the sponsors always look stupid on junior kits because they don't scale the size properly. 

They'll look perfectly fine on a proper adult when they're actually released. 

I get people not liking the pink one but the blue and grey ones are just going to look like a whole bunch of other blue and grey kits we've had over the last couple years. They'll be pretty average and inoffensive. 

People going way overboard tbh. 

Dunno why so many people get as angry about our kits as they do tbh we always have shit kits, most of these blokes are probably dressed by there missus and I reckon 85% of the people getting the arse had zero intention of actually buying a shirt anyway 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ricey said:

We have one of the leading kit manufacturers around and yet we always end up with such cheap and nasty kits.

I can’t believe they’ve just made the stripes gold on the home kit ??‍♂️. Use a noticeably different template to last year and you’ll sell more. Simple.

I think the pink kit will be really popular.

The black one is just so so dull.

They save the good designs for the big teams and give Leicester the dregs. Dont know why we dont just build a factory in thailand and make our own kits. Not sure how random people on foxestalk can come up with amazing shirts for us on a regular basis but the professionals cant?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxInTheBoxes said:

I'd take any brand that would treat us well. When does the Adidas contract expire? 

I wish we'd just give it to Admiral, Leicester based and made possibly our best kits, but at end of the day there's a reason we're with addidas and while we're in the prem will just go off template to template and that's £££

Sleeve Sponsors 
SCB Bank- 17/18

Bia Saigon- 18/19

I wonder if we will change the sleeve sponsor again this year. I personally would love to see Walkers back on the kit, but knowing the club it would probably be a company from Thailand. What would you think if we had Walkers back on our kits as a sleeve sponsor?

770168102_WalkersCrispsSleeveSponsor.png.fe08d84b97da6e8f7a4c10adca6a906f.png