Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Looks fake to me.

Leicester badge doesn't look real, also we never have the outline on the crown  

Looks like a different coloured shirt with a hue and saturation change, the colour is all off. The badge as you've said doesn't look remotely real, and the gold for the Adidas logo and stripes is more toffee coloured.

On 17/04/2019 at 22:43, moore_94 said:

Fan of the pink shirt, but only because it's something different colour-wise to what we've had in the past.

Collar of the navy green away shirt looks crap, can't understand why they opted for a different design.

On 18/04/2019 at 13:05, dnewty said:

D4bX7NZXsAAAFj8.jpg

Normally the club are quite secretative about things like this, something does not seem quite right not sure I would do the photo shoot on viccy park, maybe they are casting for new models for fox & crop, Matty James days could be numbered:thumbup: 

On 18/04/2019 at 12:59, Finnegan said:

Like most of those are literally two, three, four sizes too big for those kids and the sponsors always look stupid on junior kits because they don't scale the size properly. 

They'll look perfectly fine on a proper adult when they're actually released. 

I get people not liking the pink one but the blue and grey ones are just going to look like a whole bunch of other blue and grey kits we've had over the last couple years. They'll be pretty average and inoffensive. 

People going way overboard tbh. 

The collar on the black one looks very Fox Leisure.  

5 minutes ago, baker11 said:

What are those trainers?!

balenciaga or yeezys or some other clump copycat. classic example of when fashion is vile but people wear them for the name. bet you if a young vards had seen someone wearing them in a pub in sheffield he would have laughed them out the door.

Just now, H.a.r.r.y said:

Doesn't make sense why or how he would be allowed to walk around and take photos in an unreleased kit

I'm guessing they were doing photo shoots and maybe the girl is part of the photography team or was just there and took a chance...

50 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

And he has holes in his jeans.

Fake picture.  He is a well off man and can afford good jeans and a pair of brogues.

Those jeans do look like 'Dsquared2', Designer label. 

While those trainers do look crap on him, but could be indoor turf trainers, so I'm going to let him off on the trainers.