Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

3 hours ago, Corky said:

The 2009/2010 kits were brilliant- no sponsor on the home one, the lovely black with blue sash on the away.

2009/10 shirt was excellent and the best home kit we've had since I've followed.

2010/11 we decided to throw King Power onto that same shirt designed to not have a sponsor and it was just completely vulgar.

43 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

quite like the pink shirt tbh, dont mind the others either,

dont know what some are expecting tho, we arent going to get a special template just for us

The home kit is bespoke to a certain degree, it’s just very similar to last seasons.

The away kits are basically from the Teamwear catalogue.

39 minutes ago, Ricey said:

The home kit is bespoke to a certain degree, it’s just very similar to last seasons.

The away kits are basically from the Teamwear catalogue.

thats true, it isnt vastly different

if we look back, most of our kits in recent times have been pretty generic so to speak imo, and the away kits are from the teamwear catalogue too but im not surprised, its the usual from big companies, tho if someone could find a black LCFC badge you could easily do that pink away shirt for half the price and without king Power on it....

though i think the last time we had truly one off was when it was fox leisure 

On 29/03/2019 at 19:31, LinekersApples said:

I'm in a somewhat privileged position and often get to see such designs.

This is next years suggested kit.  A bit too much red for me, but other than that I really like it. 

kit.PNG

This was actually the closest suggestion.  even got the right shade of pink

7 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

thats true, it isnt vastly different

if we look back, most of our kits in recent times have been pretty generic so to speak imo, and the away kits are from the teamwear catalogue too but im not surprised, its the usual from big companies, tho if someone could find a black LCFC badge you could easily do that pink away shirt for half the price and without king Power on it....

though i think the last time we had truly one off was when it was fox leisure 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/264008747757?chn=ps

DIY job.

I dont know what you're all moaning about.

My daughter's going to absolutely love that pink kit.

I siad years ago they should do a pink version of the blue even if just to make little girls happy and hopefully carry on to real support when they are older.

Wont wear it myself but never buy the home as there is only so much you can do with a blue shirt, and the black one will do for me.

Well done leicester. Im well happy.

Edited by gw_leics772

Well so long as the usual people lap up every kit at full price, what incentive is there for either LCFC or Adidas to actually put in any effort with these kits? People say they won't buy them, but the vast majority will, whatever the cost, whatever the look, because it's the latest LCFC kit and they can't be seen without it.

I guess we'll know by the July 2020 concourse sale as to how well these kits sell.