Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Not feeling confident with Roy definitely out tomorrow. :nono:

Nor me. Think their side is heavily reliant on Warner, Finch, Smith and Starc but the trouble is they're all at the top of their game at the minute. 

is Plunkett back?

Anybody think we could drop out of the top 4, or 1 win should do it? Pakistan looked good yesterday and you can't write off Bangladesh or even Sri Lanka stringing a couple of results together. Looks like Bangladesh will likely win comfortably today, baring a mammoth effort from Afghanistan. 

Shame Afghanistan haven't been able to get over the line against India or Bangladesh, struggling with the run chase tactically. Credit to Bangladesh though, especially Shakib. 

Think we'll beat Australia tomorrow but then lose to them in a knockout match :sleep:

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Shame Afghanistan haven't been able to get over the line against India or Bangladesh, struggling with the run chase tactically. Credit to Bangladesh though, especially Shakib. 

Think we'll beat Australia tomorrow but then lose to them in a knockout match :sleep:

I reckon it'll be the other way round.

Thank god....we won the toss....

We are Bowling first....if We get a Rain Off it also wouldnt be  bad....a point is better than non!!

But we Should be positive....go All out for the win!!!

Weather means Plunket misses out....we play 2 spinners..!!  I Hope the Aussies dont & cant target One or both...

But we Should Take big confidence being no1.und Remember it well......Arrogance with Confidence gives that extra squeeze in %.

Bit the big word..discipline.....and we cant afford shredded nerves!!

Edited by fuchsntf

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

Not sure about the team selection though, two spinners instead of Plunkett in these conditions? 

Yes - that’s a bit odd . I expect Morgan knows what he’s doing as a Middlesex man unless he’s been overruled . 

Sadly  dont think we’ll win this one 

Guest MattP
8 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Couldn't resist having a chunk on Australia at 11/10.

Outrageous really given we haven't beat them in the WC since 92.

Guest MattP
8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Can only assume Plunkett still isn't fit.

6 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Yes - that’s a bit odd . I expect Morgan knows what he’s doing as a Middlesex man unless he’s been overruled . 

Sadly  dont think we’ll win this one 

Seems strange on the face of it. Last appearance here for England Plunkett took four wickets against the Indians. 

On paper seemed an obvious call, could even have shoved him in for Vince and shift someone up. 

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Seems strange on the face of it. Last appearance here for England Plunkett took four wickets against the Indians. 

On paper seemed an obvious call, could even have shoved him in for Vince and shift someone up. 

Bairstow

Roy

Root

Morgan

Stokes

Buttler

Woakes

Plunkett

Rashid

Archer

Wood

That's our best 11 for me.