Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Andrea Petangna

21 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Gray was just an example. This kid Dan James has given literally no hints that his future position is that of a striker, and the only big similarity he shares with Vardy is his pace. Sure maybe one day he'll make it there but my point was it's a little silly to just pick a pacy young* player in the league below and say he'd make a good backup for Vardy just because they're pacy, young, and talented.

Well you just don’t know what our scouting network have observed. none of us do!

9 hours ago, MPH said:

Well you just don’t know what our scouting network have observed. none of us do!

Right, but it wasn't our scouting network who said that James will be a good Vardy replacement, it was angry old git or whatever his name is. For what it's worth I think he'd be a great signing, on the wing.

6 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Right, but it wasn't our scouting network who said that James will be a good Vardy replacement, it was angry old git or whatever his name is. For what it's worth I think he'd be a great signing, on the wing.

i think we will try him up front a few times. 

On 02/05/2019 at 17:33, sylofox said:

I'm not into that. Stop using Tanya to defend yourself. You was both on about one thing Tanya was football you was just balls. lol lol lol

Yes...I was commenting on his football...skills:ph34r:

I mean, he certainly has a "big dick mentality" that would be welcome at the club....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Atalanta player, maybe the pre season friendly is all part of the deal?

Nice idea, but he's already on his way to SPAL as part of the loan deal being made permanent I think, so it would be down to them to sell him on to us.

5 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Nice idea, but he's already on his way to SPAL as part of the loan deal being made permanent I think, so it would be down to them to sell him on to us.

Spal are a small team, they want around 18-20