Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

O well... there's always next season.

If I’d have offered you to be 6 points clear of 5th with less than 10 games remaining you’d have snapped my hand off. 

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What's this weird obsession our fans have to be constantly mentioned? It was just Fletcher rambling on.

Not fussed on being mentioned, but credited to actually existing would be lovely.

5 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Life’s about to get unbearable football wise, I mean Liverpool obviously deserve it but man we are going to know it!

At least we get the comfort of knowing it's as crap as it could possibly be for them. They didn't win it when they were playing, they can't go to the pub to celebrate it, they can't go to the ground to see it being lifted in their ground. Mind you most of their fans wouldn't be doing any of that anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Life’s about to get unbearable football wise, I mean Liverpool obviously deserve it but man we are going to know it!

Don't forget the armchair utd fans. Already got a bunch of them gloating as if they've already passed us.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Shocking form for us since December, totally unreal we are 3rd and will still be even after today. However if we don’t improve we could find ourselves finishing outside the top 4 or even top 5

Have you been on the forum much the last few days? :D