Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Congratulations Liverpool richly deserved title, an unbelievable achievement.

Absolutely.

But what a thoroughly shit and anti climactic way to win it though ;) 

• Like 1

Congrats to Liverpool. Different level this year. The way they came back from the CL disappointment in 2018 to win in in 2019 and then to lose the league last season with 90+ points and then absolutely destroy the league this season - you've got to admire the way they've come back even stronger from those set backs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Jesus christ I think I preferred life without football, even in a global ****ing pandemic. I've spent 2 weeks looking for silver linings and I'm seeing less and less.

I'm with you there. Have found myself getting more and more stressed, frustrated and grumpy since it came back. I'm resigned now to our screwing this up. 

Was desperate for a man city win. But what a great game of football that was. Easily the best since it came back. 

I'm still very confident we will get champions League loads winnable games against mid table fodder left and 6 points clear with a vastly superior goal difference. People need to calm down.

Finally I know some people on here seem to have a pathological hatred of them but well done Liverpool and klopp brilliant winners.

• Like 2

I’ve been moaning all week how we are throwing it away but now I think it’s gone.

We have got to accept now we’re not favourites and it’s gone.

Ill go as far to say from here, if we were to somehow turn it around and qualify from here, it would be an incredible achievement. I’m resigned to us not doing it now.

Today’s a killer. With Chelsea having City and us Brighton we needed to increase the gap..to actually lose ground is an absolute killer.

Major trouble.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I'm with you there. Have found myself getting more and more stressed, frustrated and grumpy since it came back. I'm resigned now to our screwing this up. 

Aye you should know by now this is Leicester and we like making dramas and putting us fans through the ringer 

Even if we’d beaten Brighton, we’d still have been pissed off with the wins for Man Utd, Wolves and Chelsea.

The ball’s still in our court. But the pressure has just ramped up massively. We have to rise to the challenge, start piling up the points and stop relying on other results.

If Brendan and the boys fvck up Champions League qualification now, they’ll have no one else to blame but themselves.