Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I know I’m pretty confused about people arguing it. Definitely a pen. 

He does stop Deulofeu making a full step because of the contact. Think people are focusing on the theatrics too much. I'm not sure if I think its a penalty though tbh imho 

Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

He does stop Deulofeu making a full step because of the contact. Think people are focusing on the theatrics too much. I'm not sure if I think its a penalty though tbh imho 

It’s pretty innocuous but Jorginho deserves to be sanctioned for being a horrible little scroat! 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Deliberate cynical trip - why shouldn’t it be a pen ?? 

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I know I’m pretty confused about people arguing it. Definitely a pen. 

It's a trip yeah, but I can't stand the step or 2 prior to him going down. He's waited until being sure Kepa is getting the ball before falling down, which for me makes it just as bad as a dive. 

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Paddy Power is normally just shit banter, but this is a good question.

Panel of retired refs and footballers maybe?

Edit: Could for example use the ref off BT Sport, Rio Ferdinand, Ian Wright and various other ex players in a range of positions and more officials. You'd get a range of differing views to pick out and identify foul play etc

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

Just now, LestaAl said:

Chelsea will be stronger when Kante returns... hopefully we will be up for the challenge.

Both lads in midfield have been playing well, be interesting to see who he replaces or if he has to bide his time.