Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Also, Peps firing shots at Diving Mane!

100000000000000% agree!

Personally I think James at Manure dives more than a Nazi U-Boat.  Every frigging game he is at it and now Martial has caught the decease. This has to be a deliberate tactic that we need to start employing it too.

Edited by mozartfox

55 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Personally I think Davies at Manure dives more than a Nazi U-Boat.  Every frigging game he is at it and now Martial has caught the decease. This has to be a deliberate tactic that we need to start employing it too.

Daniel James? I can’t put ma finger on a Davies that goes down in a more flamboyant and ridiculous manner than James. Lol. 

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Amazing how the media can spin results isn't it?

Man City took the lead in the 86th minute, at that point of Liverpool's game they were still losing 1-0. So how Liverpool are 'Incredible' yet Man City are described as just saved from embarrassment is staggering. 

Screenshot_20191102-214056.jpg

It's absolutely ridiculous. It's the obvious media desperation for them to win it that makes me hope they don't.

VAR's hilarious as well. It's somehow consistently falling short of my very low expectatons of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

LADY & THE CHAMP 

Manchester City’s Riyad Mahrez ‘devastated’ after boxing champ Deontay Wilder flirted with wife Rita

main story lol

not giving the sun any clicks. his wife is super hot tbf, i don't blame Wilder. 

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Daniel James? I can’t put ma finger on a Davies that goes down in a more flamboyant and ridiculous manner than James. Lol. 

Yep- Corrected.  Jet-lag still effecting my brain.    James is a serial diver and it is being coached that way.

• Like 1

I don’t like Pep at all but fair play to him for calling out Mane’s diving, Liverpool and the blinded media.

Hopefully this causes the media to ask Klopp the hard questions I was wanting them to ask yesterday. Can’t wait to hear his response, excuses, denial and hypocrisy.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

I think we have to hold our hands up with Maddison.

He's not as bad as some, doesn't do it as often as some and i'm not saying he's amongst the top 3 but he was found out last season and he apologised for it but he has done it once or twice since.

Although I remember a media outrage when Maddison did it last season, perhaps because he was honest, admitted it and apologised, yet nothing when blatant, persistent divers do it.

I'm not normally bothered about what the media say about us, I don't let it wind me up but it's more of a case what the media isn't saying, dare I say because of who it is, who they play for and all that is associated with it.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

If true and the players want rid then it's 3 points to us. 

Just now, rachhere said:

I doubt their players will be playing to save him, and the fans will clearly want him gone. Could be an interesting evening!

They may turn up to play, we don't know. But we need to turn up and throw the kitchen sink at them and make them play

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Well that makes this a bigger game 

Be fascinating if they did at some point soon need a manager and landed on Rodgers as the answer.

It'd be a real tough decision for him. To lead a giant club, world fanbase and (long term) capable of winning trophies....weighed against he could spend the next 3/4 years doing some fine work and still only having a team that would roughly equal what he's got now. And that's IF those 3/4 years went well. A classic stick or twist.

If we beat Palace later (big IF) and then Arsenal, we'll be 9pts ahead of them.

Think thats more than enough points for them to make up if a new manager came in so that tweet in Emery's future doesnt really surprise me.