Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

You lot make me laugh.  Why so bothered about Liverpool? 

Personally I am bored of Man City's dominance, I'd like to see Liverpool win it.

Look on the bright side.  Think of 40,000 Villa fans dealing with that sickener right now  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I'm in the camp of little concern about the top two. At least one of them will get 90+ pts this season and we won't get that.

Man Utd losing away at Bournemouth and Arsenal only drawing at home is massive for us though. 

Manchester United and Arsenal will not trouble us this season, I am not really concerned with any team tbh. I reckon the Top 4 will stay the same 

It was all going so well for us right up until the end there. Still arsenal only drew so we have a great chance to widen the gap tomorrow and then we play them next. They are all over the place and I fancy us in that one. The gap could be 9 points by this time next week. I would put a few bob on the final top 4 being exactly as it stands now.

• Like 1