Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I actually rate Kane, after all he scores goals, even when tumbling after a feather touch. But I understand people’s frustrations as well as he seems to always be the focal point and stifles the likes of Son, Vardy with England as well. 

To re-emphasise the importance of Vardy, you look at Everton, for me Walcott, Iwobi and Richarlison are floaty support strikers better off out wide. They miss a reliable number nine such as Lukaku was for them. Kean or Calvert Lewin may come good in time but what they'd do for someone like Vardy being fed by Walcott, Richarlison, Bernard. Sigurdsson etc. It's not just about the finishing, it's having that natural focal point up there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

To re-emphasise the importance of Vardy, you look at Everton, for me Walcott, Iwobi and Richarlison are floaty support strikers better off out wide. They miss a reliable number nine such as Lukaku was for them. Kean or Calvert Lewin may come good in time but what they'd do for someone like Vardy being fed by Walcott, Richarlison, Bernard. Sigurdsson etc. It's not just about the finishing, it's having that natural focal point up there.

So similar to United, they sold Lukaku and have Rashford or Martial who are best in the same way. 

What both would give for a solid front man.

• Like 1

Just listening to Allan Green on 5 live commentary ( who I suspect has enjoyed a decent lunch) - just taking the p out of these sides, VAR and other stuff 

“this fixture being described as a Classico neither side has had a goal chance as yet “ 

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Such a dull game. 

Carra summed it up "mid table". Neither can create anything of any quality. 

lol Southgate goes to this game, yet didn't bother coming over to judge Maddison. 

His ass man was at our game, scouting albrighton.