Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, leicesterseddon said:

Way too early to be saying that...

Not really... Manchester United are shite, they will be lucky to finish 8th this season. Arsenal at best 5th. Spurs are also bang average this season and best they can hope for is 6th. I would say we are pretty comfortable in the Top 4, albeit it’s still early days 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Manchester United and Arsenal will not trouble us this season, I am not really concerned with any team tbh. I reckon the Top 4 will stay the same 

Good to see that you've completely written off The Spuds!! 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Manchester United and Arsenal will not trouble us this season, I am not really concerned with any team tbh. I reckon the Top 4 will stay the same 

You cannot say that with any certainty and it's naive to write those two massive clubs off after 11 games. every time those sort of clubs fail to win it brings the points total we need for top four that little bit less.

Instead of letting Klopp run his mouth and say what he wants to say whether it be excuses, Hamza, fixture congestion, e.t.c. When will the media put him under pressure questioning him about Mane's persistent diving and point out the 3 times he's done it in quick succession? Or Milner's tackle last weekend? Shut him up for once.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I went to church, been a Good good Boy all week....

Man.City & L,pool. Nick jammy wins...

Starting monday I am Tipping ol'ladies Shopping bags over,roll over all pedestrians feet wiv mi wheelchair,

Bosh bus conductors over the head wiv mi crutches,and just for fun Wake up and Nick  Sleeping babies dummies....

And on the Cash Counter in Supermarket...drop all My change when its my turn to pay,forcing the other 20 customers behind me,to wait WISHING they had chosen any of the other counters...!!

Ooohhh I am seething..!!!   :frusty:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Shouldn’t worry about Liverpool and Man City, arsenal drawing and Man U losing are the results we wanted 

Yes I agree. But would have loved man city/liverpool losing/drawing. I thought liverpool had drew and then I checked the full time score and it was 2-1 ffs 😩

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Instead of letting Klopp run his mouth and say what he wants to say whether it be excuses, Hamza, fixture congestion, e.t.c. When will the media put him under pressure questioning him about Mane's persistent diving and point out the 3 times he's done it in quick succession? Or Milner's tackle last weekend? Shut him up for once.

He'd either refuse to answer questions or just start pointing fingers at other players. He's a serial whinger and finger pointer. 

• Like 1

As much as I hate Liverpool and M City they do what the best teams do. They find BELIEF/CONFIDENCE and that is what brings them what they need to win.

If we find that belief we'll be snapping at their heels for the rest of the season. This is a marathon.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He'd either refuse to answer questions or just start pointing fingers at other players. He's a serial whinger and finger pointer. 

And not uphold the happy, jolly, smiley, jokey manager that he apparently is?

Ask the question we wanna hear, let's hear him being hypocritical.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Matt said:

And not uphold the happy, jolly, smiley, jokey manager that he is?

Ask the question we wanna hear, let's hear him being hypocritical.

I'd bloody love it tbh, have an interviewer actually ask him tough questions rather than pandering to what he wants to hear.

As you mentioned, would love to hear him asked whether he's concerned Mane is getting a name as a diver or falling cheaply

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walshie is God said:

Think the PL is heading to liverpool. They have collected 10 pts from last 4 games and 3 or 4 would have been a fairer reflection 

Yes they’ve certainly rode their luck in recent games and when you have a very good team that also gets the rub of the green then that normally equals league winners. 

3 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

Think the PL is heading to liverpool. They have collected 10 pts from last 4 games and 3 or 4 would have been a fairer reflection 

They have a ridiculous schedule through December into the new year . Hopefully that will take its toll as they don’t seem hugely well equipped with a second string 

20 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

Will see where they stand after Xmas, they have looked decent before and followed the festive period with results that derailed them.