Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

How much luck have Liverpool had this season? It’s insane.

Not that Kloppo the Clown would ever admit it.

It was the same last season. Think they got 4 wins from keepers throwing it into their own net in the last minute.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

How wasn't that a booking for Fabinho? Same with Mane on Walker, how aren't they bookings? Cynical tackles.

You must be mistaken, Klopp says they don’t do that which is exactly why he was well within his rights and not in the remotest bit hypocritical to call out Hamza for doing the same thing.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Not quite sure why everyone (well, a lot) don’t want Liverpool to win the league. Although I also do not.

I can’t stand Liverpool, well more accurately I can’t stand the huge amount of plastic fans that I’ve had to endure since childhood. 

• Like 2

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Not quite sure why everyone (well, a lot) don’t want Liverpool to win the league. Although I also do not.

Klopp souness carragher Thompson plastic fans ynwa ,shall i go on.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Has the integrity of the Premier league ever been under more scrutiny. Big club bias has always been a talking point when it comes to officiating but VAR just seems like a more sophisticated way of rigging results. 

Either that or just a staggering level of ineptitude 

I’ve never been a believer in this big club bias stuff. I refuse to believe the system is crooked in this country or that officials are being bought off.

We’re not South America FFS

• Like 1