Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I’ve never been a believer in this big club bias stuff. I refuse to believe the system is crooked in this country or that officials are being bought off.

We’re not South America FFS

So the 2nd option then? Yet they're never held accountable for their failings

Edited by foxfanazer

Just now, Apollo said:

Only got 1 look at the 2nd goal - looked fine to me. Don’t want to see a 5 minute delay looking for a toe that’s offside. 

Frustrating with the inconsistency with it though. (Sheff Utd) 

They can't pick and choose when they apply their technology 

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

So the 2nd option then? Yet they're never held accountable for their failings

I agree the way VAR is being used is a crock of shit but I don’t think it’s bent.

Yeah, I think those using it are more likely just incompetent and confused.

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

How wasn't this given a lengthy VAR check?

Exactly, I’m not saying it is or it isn’t offside but it’s so close it can’t possibly have been looked at properly in 15 seconds.

I don’t want goals like that being chalked off anyway but that’s besides the point. All teams should be treated the same.

Just now, ttfn said:

Exactly, I’m not saying it is or it isn’t offside but it’s so close it can’t possibly have been looked at properly in 15 seconds.

I don’t want goals like that being chalked off anyway but that’s besides the point. All teams should be treated the same.

My thoughts exactly, why make Sheff Utd wait 5 minutes for them to draw those shitting lines but not Liverpool? No way they did the same check today.

If they were consistent we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 3

Just now, ttfn said:

Looks similarly tight to the Sheff Utd goal ruled out, even if its onside which it may well be, I'd appreciate a graphic produced for those watching. 

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Looks similarly tight to the Sheff Utd goal ruled out, even if its onside which it may well be, I'd appreciate a graphic produced for those watching. 

And that is where the frustration from the fans is coming from. Inconsistency

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

My thoughts exactly, why make Sheff Utd wait 5 minutes for them to draw those shitting lines but not Liverpool? No way they did the same check today.

I wonder if it’s anything to do with the fact this is live on TV and the Sheff Utd game wasn’t.

ie they don’t want long VAR interruptions when the world is watching :dunno: