Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

There's no chance United are gonna catch us, so may aswell have them take at least 2 points off Chelsea.

Kante injured, major blow if he misses games for them.

I think Man U with their Jan signings have as much, if not more, of a chance at catching us than Chelsea with no Kante.

Draw would be ideal but I’d rather Chelsea win than Man U.

5 minutes ago, brucey said:

I think Man U with their Jan signings have as much, if not more, of a chance at catching us than Chelsea with no Kante.

Draw would be ideal but I’d rather Chelsea win than Man U.

Could go either way I guess, but United will probably need to win 9/10 of their last 12 to get top 4, and they've got Spurs, Sheff Utd, Man City and us left to play. Add in the European games, add in the fact they're crap 75% of the time, I think it's too big an ask. Although, I'd take a draw!

VAR officials once again doing a great job...

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Pathetic how that wasn't A red, official should have gone to the monitor. 

Not even a monitor decision.

I can understand if Taylor's missed it but VAR official should be letting Taylor know something's gone on.

Just now, StanSP said:

Not even a monitor decision.

I can understand if Taylor's missed it but VAR official should be letting Taylor know something's gone on.

Exactly. 

Kavanagh should be highlighting that and giving Taylor the suggestion of looking at the monitor. 

The way Maguire is staring at Bats a.nd the secondary leg movement is so obviously an error.