Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

11 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Most of the empty seats are fickle season ticket holders that can’t be bothered to turn up tbf

As in what's that based on? 

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's hilarious that Arsenal and Newcastle both appear to be on an equal level. In fact Newcastle are having better opportunities. 

If Newcastle keep Saint Maximin injury free they will probably finish above Arsenal this season

8 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

If Newcastle keep Saint Maximin injury free they will probably finish above Arsenal this season

He's an odd one, great talent but tries to do too much at times. Reminds me a bit of Barnes, but with the continental skill and flair

Edited by UniFox21
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

How have I only just noticed that Arsenal have won 6 from 25 games this season?!?!lol

Only lost 6 too ( fewest defeats apart from L’pool)

all the rest were drawn lol

54 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

Arsenal are bang average side really 

Take Aubameyang out, who is World Class, and they'd be even lower in the league. His goalscoring record is outstanding considering he plays for an average side.

Arteta may turn them around though given time. Too many draws for him atm but he's only lost the once.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Take Aubameyang out, who is World Class, and they'd be even lower in the league. His goalscoring record is outstanding considering he plays for an average side.

Arteta may turn them around though given time. Too many draws for him atm but he's only lost the once.

He's doing quite well since Arsenal have one of the worst defenses in the league. If they can secure a decent Cb in the summer, they'll challenge again for the top 4.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Will be an interesting summer for them 

Mesut is on about 300 large a week, isn't he?

Not sure I'd clap him off the pitch.  I'd expect him to clap me.

• Like 2

As 4 nil victories go, that still wasn't impressive. I'm amazed by how many teams still buckle at the Emirates and show them to much respect (us included).

• Like 1

First 30 mins Arsenal got battered, from 30 mins onwards they showed what they are capable of.

That Saka kid is quality and will only get better and Ozil finally came out of hiding today.

Still annoyed by how shit villas defending for the last goal was all he had to do was smash the ball out for a goal kick the other end sure huth wouldn’t have tried to control that at any point. Don’t mind villa losing just didn’t want spurs to win today 🙈 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

A lot of worrying about what others doing. Let's get our act together as 2nd is still up for grabs in my opinion!!! 

Exactly. We’re clear of 4th never mind 5th. We shouldn’t be worrying about anyone else’s results but our own, for now at least. 

Jena's - the cheating twat - yet again advocating fouling people to stop the play. No you arsehole, it's blatant fkin cheating, be a man and condemn it.

7 hours ago, weller54 said:

Let this sink in....

Villa beat us over 2 legs and cost us a Wembley final.

😭😭😭

Still not over it me. What a chance blown.

10 points on Tottenham, 9 on Chelsea with 12 to play.  Assuming Man City's ban is overturned this is a long way from locked down.  If we continue gathering points at the same rate as the last couple of months, both those sides could easily catch us.

• Like 4

A few important games in the coming week.

Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Chelsea vs. Spurs

Sheff Utd. vs. Brighton

Wolves vs. Norwich

A couple of results will go our way there I'm sure:)

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

6 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

10 points on Tottenham, 9 on Chelsea with 12 to play.  Assuming Man City's ban is overturned this is a long way from locked down.  If we continue gathering points at the same rate as the last couple of months, both those sides could easily catch us.

For them to catch us we've essentially got to carry on averaging just over a point a game which if that happens will mean we've gone over half a season with distinctly mid table form and don't deserve top 4 anyway. We have to improve.