Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, StanSP said:

Think it's quite clear he moves his leg towards Batshuayi. Son's has more force but Maguire's still has enough force to be violent conduct. 

Don't think anyone can call that violent mate.

As I said, natural reaction to thinking the lad was going to fall on him. You can see by his reaction that he hasn't meant it.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Don't think anyone can call that violent mate.

As I said, natural reaction to thinking the lad was going to fall on him. You can see by his reaction that he hasn't meant it.

Think we'll agree to disagree. Think there's more to it than stopping him falling. We'll go round in circles!

8 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Not sure if i want a draw here or Man Utd to get all 3. Either i guess would be ok. 

It's a bit of a dilemma especially throwing into the mix if Man City will be banned or not. 

My instinct is anything but a Chelsea win as if it's just the top four qualify and assuming Man City finish second it means a four clubs are 10-12pts behind us but two need to overtake us which will probably mean only a terrible end to the season stops us qualifying as it's more unlikely two of those four average 2.5pts per game to finish above us. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I thought there must have been something else happen because I thought that was completely innocuous to be honest. Looked like a reaction to thinking that he was going to have Batshuayi fall on top of him to me. I'd be gutted if a City player got sent off for that.

Can't believe the pundits cant see the difference between that and the Son one. Son clearly intended to hurt Rudiger, no chance Maguire has gone to do Batshuayi for me there.

Red all day long for me, I’d have been furious if one of our players had done that.

Is Chris Kavanagh the VAR ref.  Born in Manchester, affiliated to Manchester FA?  That one?

Not to mention Anthony Taylor is from Wythenshaw, prime Man Utd territory.

Edited by CUJimmy

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I thought there must have been something else happen because I thought that was completely innocuous to be honest. Looked like a reaction to thinking that he was going to have Batshuayi fall on top of him to me. I'd be gutted if a City player got sent off for that.

Can't believe the pundits cant see the difference between that and the Son one. Son clearly intended to hurt Rudiger, no chance Maguire has gone to do Batshuayi for me there.

Agreed, not malicious at all unlike Son who clearly kicked out. I think Maguire was just protecting himself. 

6 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Draw would probably suit us best here. 

Sad for Ngolo and hope he's OK. 

Utd fans utter class, probably the best away lot in the country. 

Our miserable lot could learn some lessons off the Utd away support. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CUJimmy said:

Red all day long for me, I’d have been furious if one of our players had done that.

Is Chris Kavanagh the VAR ref.  Born in Manchester, affiliated to Manchester FA?  That one?

Not to mention Anthony Taylor is from Wythenshaw, prime Man Utd territory.

Surely that means he’s more than likely not to be Man Utd fan...