Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We're still miles ahead, we've gotta try to beat Norwich, Villa, Watford and Brighton. 9 points from those 12 and we'll be just about over the finish line.

Yeah, in our worst run of the season we have 12pts in the last 10 games.  Even 12pts from the last 12 games will probably be enough. No way do 5th place look good enough or consistent enough to get 23pts in the last 12 games.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Yeah I know, but it's just bloody wrong, as I'm sure you'd agree. Just another thing wrong in the once beautiful game. Oh, and I thought your disallowed goal was a joke as well. Technically offside, but a complete joke decision.

Todays attendance at the Emirates is 823,907 thank you once again for your tremendous support.

Just watching the Arsenal game and there are so many empty seats it's silly. Arsenal tickets are so expensive it makes us thankful that we have such amazing owners, we have had price freezes for a number of years and arsenal prices are just ludicrous. Why not decrease your prices to have a full stadium rather than have a half empty stadium with a crappy atmosphere. We have lots of people comment on the lack of atmosphere at the KP on occasions but the one time i sat in the home section at the Emirates against Leicester the atmosphere was non existent! 

43 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah, in our worst run of the season we have 12pts in the last 10 games.  Even 12pts from the last 12 games will probably be enough. No way do 5th place look good enough or consistent enough to get 23pts in the last 12 games.

I agree in that between wolves/sheff/United/everton it will be tough for them to basically win 8 out of their last 12 games. We also have 5 points from our last 5 games or so. Thats horrible. We need to wake up and win a high percentage of the "easier" games we have to guarantee top 4 sooner than later. I do believe we have quality to finish top 4 even in our current form but lets not shit house this either.

9 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Just watching the Arsenal game and there are so many empty seats it's silly. Arsenal tickets are so expensive it makes us thankful that we have such amazing owners, we have had price freezes for a number of years and arsenal prices are just ludicrous. Why not decrease your prices to have a full stadium rather than have a half empty stadium with a crappy atmosphere. We have lots of people comment on the lack of atmosphere at the KP on occasions but the one time i sat in the home section at the Emirates against Leicester the atmosphere was non existent! 

Most of the empty seats are fickle season ticket holders that can’t be bothered to turn up tbf

Looking at all the fixtures I think wolves have the best opportunity of the chasing pack. 

If they win win the obvious games you’d fancy them in, they’ve got a real shot. 

Spurs have got a tricky 2 fixtures then also a relatively easy run in. 

sheffield have a block of solid games in a row after the next 2 which will likely derail them. 

Yes the winners have run away with it, but there’s still a lot to play for at both ends