Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, ealingfox said:

The draw against Chelsea at home was a really poor result, they are dogshit at the moment.

It wasn't "really poor".

Pre match both sides would probably have settled for a draw as it kept the gap just as wide for us and it was good point away from home against a tough side for them.

As it happens it was a game we should have won which should put us in good stead to finish the rest of the season well enough for a top four spot. 

I swear Maguire is so lost as captain of this lot that he just argues with the officials for the sake of it to make it look like he’s doing something. He’s getting the majority of the decisions and still tearing Taylor a new one every 5 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I swear Maguire is so lost as captain of this lot that he just argues with the officials for the sake of it to make it look like he’s doing something. He’s getting the majority of the decisions and still tearing Taylor a new one every 5 minutes. 

He's always whined like a little b*tch.

I didn't like it when he was with us and I don't like it now.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

It wasn't "really poor".

Pre match both sides would probably have settled for a draw as it kept the gap just as wide for us and it was good point away from home against a tough side for them.

As it happens it was a game we should have won which should put us in good stead to finish the rest of the season well enough for a top four spot. 

The gap between us and Chelsea is completely irrelevant and unimportant, and has been since we started this run of really poor results.

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Oh for ****s sake! What is the natural reaction to being pushed.. you put your arms out!! Gary Neville so biased on that one.

Absolutely bonkers how that isn’t a goal American commentary team are stunned and can’t believe it hasn’t been given 

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

It is absolutely unreal how bad VAR has been.

For the sake of the sport it needs to be binned as soon as possible.

It will, or at the very least be looked at properly, but not until the end of the season so mike Riley can save face for the balls up he’s made of it