Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Gold

Gold  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Gold

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Love it, but that shirt ain’t fitting me in a million years, in fact I think Kyle monogue would struggle 

I think theres a clash if the adidas stripes are gold but the king power is white. 

I would like to watch kylie struggle....

Edited by foxinsocks

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

Yes thats right it's them terrible owners we have, what have they done for us , yea just a few things and if they want a bit of gold on the kit so what. 

It’s a two way street. Club didn’t start again on the current owners. Respect goes both ways. There’s 120odd years history before the current owners. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Dislike it. 

The gold on the 19/20 shirt as well is different from 90s shirts. It’s far more tacky

You'd have to be colour blind and/or deluded to think the shade we've used the past few years is in any way a tribute to that.

Some will say it’s a fabric but a clubs colours are more than just a t.shirt. There is heritage, tradition and memories there.

I think the gold for some is seen as another way the club are placing in aspects onto the club which they find slightly uncomfortable. 

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, RoyalBlueGaz said:

I particularly liked the gold Premier League sleeve badges we had a couple of years ago. We should get those again.

Peoppe might complain its gold not white and therefore not in keeping  with our traditions lol. I jokkkeee

16 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Love it, but that shirt ain’t fitting me in a million years, in fact I think Kyle monogue would struggle 

Shirts in general are too tight these days might aswell wear spandex

I don't mind the yellow gold, even though I prefer it as a third strip to white, it's the tacky decoupage shiny gold that I dislike. 

But then I'm also coming to terms with the fact that the title win means we'll never wear white shorts as a home kit ever again.

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed
  • Like 1

We’ve always used yellow gold as a third/accent colour and I think having this gold colour is a great reflection of our new dawn as a club.

This period as a club will go down in history as I think the gold is a great tribute to that and will be as important to us as a club same way the black on turquoise sash once was.

• Like 1