Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) Match Thread

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Well, it started off okay, but now EVERY stream for me has turned into complete junk :(

Same. They all keep freezing. Must be tons of people streaming the Liverpool and Man City games, so I blame them for taking up all the bandwidth ?!

I feel like we could of gone with a more aggressive team today. I'm not sure Hamza, N'didi and Albrighton are needed at home for the last game of the season against a Chelsea team without N'golo or Hazard

This sort of game shows you the reason why we are so many points off the top 6 places. Chelsea are missing two of their best players and are just playing it out before their big match in the cup final, yet are comfortably better than us. Unlike the Arsenal game, today we can't get hold of the ball for any decent stretches of time.

One bright spot is Riccy P who once again shows you why he's our player of the season.

With all of this said, we should have had a goal at the end! But mind you they should have had a couple from Barkley and Higuain.

Hopefully Rodgers gets into them at half time.

• Like 1

I hope Brendan gives them a bollocking at half time.

Played at a low intensity. No one is playing well except Hamza, Riccy and Kasper. I'd bring Harvey for Albrighton to give us some more penetration on the flanks. We should be at least one down but we can get them in the second half if we lift our intensity.

• Like 2