Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

Sorry but Andy King lol

And Sessegnon was always crap at LB. It was only when they moved him to the front three that he had an impact. 

I'd say Neves deserves to be in there even if he was only there for one season. Best player the Championship has ever seen other than maybe Taraabt. 

ahahahahj

probably the worst post i’ve ever seen on this forum 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

Sorry but Andy King lol

And Sessegnon was always crap at LB. It was only when they moved him to the front three that he had an impact. 

I'd say Neves deserves to be in there even if he was only there for one season. Best player the Championship has ever seen other than maybe Taraabt. 

I think it's about longevity, not 1 season. Or 2. Otherwise might as well include Jordan Rhodes who scored nearly 30 goals in 12/13 for Blackburn. Or Ross McCormack who scored 28 goals in 13/14 for Leeds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koke said:

I think it's about longevity, not 1 season. Or 2. Otherwise might as well include Jordan Rhodes who scored nearly 30 goals in 12/13 for Blackburn. Or Ross McCormack who scored 28 goals in 13/14 for Leeds.

Sky's version did indeed include Jordan Rhodes! 

On 24/12/2019 at 23:09, Facecloth said:

Andy King was brilliant at that level at that time in his career. Like a Poundland Frank Lampard, popping up to score all types of goals. 2010/11 he scored 15 goal from midfield.  Sure we've moved on as a club and he's regressed as s player, but don't let that cloud your judgement of a top 2nd tier player in the early part of the decade.

Probably also worth noting @Wymsey was only able to include King in his team because he was an option on the bbc team builder. Clearly whoever compiled that list of players to choose from felt he was worthy of being a possible option to make the final cut.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2019 at 09:25, The Bear said:

Sorry but Andy King lol

If you pay £15m for a player in the second division then I'd expect him to be the best player.

But in terms of contributions to their clubs the likes of Andy King, Peter Whittingham, Wes Hoolahan all better for me.

1 hour ago, pds said:

Jason Knight, 18 year old who has scored twice tonight for Derby is a former youth player for us according to Wikipedia.

It says his brother Kevin is a former Leicester youth player, not Jason.