Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I felt the same when I saw Sunderland's. Theirs had players like Bardsley and Stephane Sessegnon in it lol we've been so lucky really.

Just had a look as I was curious. This was when they were at the dizzy heights of 12th in the PL so tbf theres some decent players in there...but then theres also Phil Bardsley and Lee Cattermole.

Went to West Brom away in the Brentford end yesterday. Was a decent game that Brentford really should have won, could have been 3-0 at half time rather than 1-1.

Brentford are a delight to watch (go a few times a season) and I've said it for the two seasons before this that they're the best footballing team in the division. Be great if they could come up but the top 2 seem to be by far and away the most consistent week to week so likely to need the play offs. Shame that Brentford started the season so slowly as that's really hurt auto chances. 

• Like 2

On 22/12/2019 at 09:05, Kopfkino said:

Went to West Brom away in the Brentford end yesterday. Was a decent game that Brentford really should have won, could have been 3-0 at half time rather than 1-1.

Brentford are a delight to watch (go a few times a season) and I've said it for the two seasons before this that they're the best footballing team in the division. Be great if they could come up but the top 2 seem to be by far and away the most consistent week to week so likely to need the play offs. Shame that Brentford started the season so slowly as that's really hurt auto chances. 

Agreed. Brentford, especially first half, were a joy. Benhrama looks magnificent, some sublime skills. Pereira, on loan at WBA, is pretty special too.

Hard to see past the top two at the moment but the Championship usually throws up some surprises.

9 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Dack was certainly in agony then.

Has to be ligament-related there. Looked bad.

4 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Commentary is shocking, far to ott

Think they're trying their best to make a very dull game moderately entertaining lol 

It's been an utterly shocking match.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Has to be ligament-related there. Looked bad.

Think they're trying their best to make a very dull game moderately entertaining lol 

It's been an utterly shocking match.

I reckon your bang on, anyone would think its 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper, by just listening to commentary, but there about 2 defenders bk, shocking, he needs to retire