Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season 2019 Fixtures

Scunthorpe have opened up another block for anyone interested, guessing that means there will be a chance to just go on the night if you fancy. Looks like another 200 odd in there. 

8 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

They’ve got the 3rd place playoff against Tunisia so I don’t think he’ll be back until early August. No doubt will need a break after the tournament 

It's about time these 3rd/4th play off games in all competitions were scrapped, does anyone really care? Just call it 3rd=.

They really are a pointless moneymaking game but put players at risk of injury and fatigue.

2 hours ago, davieG said:

It's about time these 3rd/4th play off games in all competitions were scrapped, does anyone really care? Just call it 3rd=.

They really are a pointless moneymaking game but put players at risk of injury and fatigue.

England came 3rd in the 1968 Euro's

There was only 4 in it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just a heads up.

Those travelling to Cambridge by car via A14.

The road from Huntingdon-Cambridge has been notoriously slow due to the major roadworks for the A14 expansion.

40mph zone WITH AVERAGE SPEED CAMERAS

Should be going against the traffic that time of night,but would rather warn you all.

Think about 1100 sold for this so far.Cracking turnout.

Anyone needs any directions parking advice give me a shout.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2019 at 07:52, Livid said:

I thought it would be something like that,  just don't fancy Stoke well because it's Stoke.

Stoke though doesn’t sound that bad when the alternative is well, Rotherham.

Imagine Judith Chalmers doing a boozy weekend in either location.

15 hours ago, davieG said:

It only makes sense in Olympics, unless they want to award two bronze medals (like they do in Judo and Table Tennis I think).

On 15/07/2019 at 19:37, ozleicester said:

Also I have had confirmation from the club, International fans WILL be able to watch on the website. :) 

Have to say the coverage was great. Much better than Celtic TV. :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Either it's not happening, or it happens behind closed doors.

Not sure on this. Nice were advertising it to their fans as part of their tour, and last I saw were still saying venue TBC. The whole thing is a bit odd though. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'm just assuming the Nice game is behind closed doors at St Georges park to be honest. That's where Nice are based for Pre Season. 

Shame if so, wouldn't have minded going to that one if the venue was reasonably local