Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season 2019 Fixtures

4 minutes ago, polarbear said:

are we still expecting BR to send out the U21's for cambridge tomo?

I think he ment that the U21's would be back for tomorrows game i.e Maddison, Barnes, Gray, Choudhury,  Benkovic and Pascanu. Be a game with different sides each half, the Stoke/Atalanta games will be more first  team shaping etc and will give you more clues to the team facing Wolves imo

15 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Stoke will be live on LCFCTV Saturday, with in vision updates from the Rotherham match:

Will be interesting to see who's in which team

Stoke will be expected to see the first team (or close), whereas Rotherham should be fringe players. Expect a win at Stoke and a loss at Rotherham.

Squads Confirmed For Stoke & Rotherham Trips

Published 15 mins ago

- First team players to feature at Stoke City and Rotherham United
- Leicester City’s penultimate pre-season games kick-off at 3pm BST on Saturday 27 July
- Stoke fixture will be shown live on LCFC TV, with live in-vision updates from Rotherham

First team players will travel to both the bet365 Stadium and New York Stadium, as City look to step-up their preparations ahead of the 2019/20 season, which gets underway against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday 11 August.

The Potters fixture will be shown live on LCFC TV, while there will also be live in-vision updates from New York Stadium.

The confirmed teams are as follows:   

Stoke City

Marc Albrighton
Filip Benković
Ben Chilwell
Hamza Choudhury
Fousseni Diabaté
Callum Elder
Jonny Evans
Viktor Johansson
Khanya Leshabela
James Maddison
Harry Maguire
Ricardo Pereira
Ayoze Pérez
Kasper Schmeichel
George Thomas
Youri Tielemans
Jamie Vardy 

Rotherham United

Daniel Amartey
Harvey Barnes
Christian Fuchs
Rachid Ghezzal
Demarai Gray
Kelechi Iheanacho
Eldin Jakupović
James Justin
Andy King
Nampalys Mendy
Elliott Moore
Wes Morgan
Admiral Muskwe
Adrien Silva
Çağlar Söyüncü
Calvin Ughelumba
Danny Ward

Tickets

Stoke City

Tickets are available to buy in-store, online at tickets.LCFC.com and via the Sales Centre until 2pm BST on Friday 26 July.

Supporters can collect tickets from Turnstile 55 at bet365 Stadium from 1:30pm BST on Saturday 27 July.

There will be NO sales on the day, therefore all supporters must purchase the tickets from us.

Rotherham United

Tickets are available to buy in-store, online at tickets.LCFC.com and via the Sales Centre until 2pm BST on Friday 26 July.

Supporters can also purchase tickets from Rotherham United on the day from the Away Ticket Office from 1:30pm BST.

Sales will be cash only and prices are as follows

2 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Does anyone know of a source for the Atalanta game that I can record from? I usually watch these games on my laptop but this Friday the boss says we're going out so I'll miss the live stream on LCFV TV.

Whole thing (full match replay) should be on LCFC Youtube channel afterwards

On 25/07/2019 at 12:54, brucey said:

Yep, Nice no longer refer to it on their official Social Media accounts. Played against Burnley at St. George's. Their pre-season now just concludes with a game against VfL Wolfsburg tomorrow.