Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season 2019 Fixtures

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 21:53, Costock_Fox said:

Rotherham were the pits when I went to see them, genuinely couldn’t remember championship teams being as shit.

How about Forest and Derby for starters, I don't care where they finish, they're still shit.

• Like 1

Guest bss9401
On 04/07/2019 at 10:15, cambridgefox said:

Not forgetting 

14202-zoom.jpg

64BC7249-8BAF-4C44-8902-F65F3E6771BE.jpeg

13583-zoom.jpg

The question on everyone's lips? Did Dion Dublin achieve the pinnacle of his career playing for his home town team? No, that came years later with "homes under the hammer". 

3 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

When are the season ticket cards getting sent out? 

If you are already a season ticket holder who hasn't relocated then you use last years card. If you are new or have relocated then it should be soon, ring the ticket office especially if you haven't received them in the next couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smitha said:

If you are already a season ticket holder who hasn't relocated then you use last years card. If you are new or have relocated then it should be soon, ring the ticket office especially if you haven't received them in the next couple of weeks. 

Many thanks, got to find the season ticket cards now then.... :frantics:

1 hour ago, samlcfc1 said:

Cambridge tickets selling well 

I know it doesn’t mean much to us,but small clubs like Cambridge will be chuffed that we have probably sold 1000 tickets so far.

Every penny counts and will probably be their largest away contingent of the season.

in the local rag they did say we were bringing a first team,but might be a ploy to get bums on seats.

Either way there should be a few first teamers get a run around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

I know it doesn’t mean much to us,but small clubs like Cambridge will be chuffed that we have probably sold 1000 tickets so far.

Every penny counts and will probably be their largest away contingent of the season.

in the local rag they did say we were bringing a first team,but might be a ploy to get bums on seats.

Either way there should be a few first teamers get a run around.

It is one thing I do like about the club; we always seem to play lower league teams rather than going abroad and touring a country. 

It massively helps the smaller teams when we could be their marquee game and help pull in some money that could help them later on.

I majorly respect Bayern Munich for all they do to help the German league and any teams in trouble. Wish the prem was similar.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It is one thing I do like about the club; we always seem to play lower league teams rather than going abroad and touring a country. 

It massively helps the smaller teams when we could be their marquee game and help pull in some money that could help them later on.

I majorly respect Bayern Munich for all they do to help the German league and any teams in trouble. Wish the prem was similar.

:thumbup: