Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I mean if we do sign N'Jie, it would be rather sweet to sign a Spurs reject and watch him have a great season lol 

Hes not actually a very good player.

Think iheancho is better.

What did he get last season as a CF 3 goals :-/ well atleast it would be a signing I guess 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Hes not actually a very good player.

Think iheancho is better.

What did he get last season as a CF 3 goals :-/ well atleast it would be a signing I guess 

Wasn’t saying he was. Just be funny if he came good.

Not sure what happened last season; whether he was injured or not? Because has stats 17-18 were pretty good. 

To be he’s a winger, came on for half an hour penultimate game of the season and scored one and assisted two. 

Who knows, might be a player in there somewhere! 

Just now, AjcW said:

Wasn’t saying he was. Just be funny if he came good.

Not sure what happened last season; whether he was injured or not? Because has stats 17-18 were pretty good. 

To be he’s a winger, came on for half an hour penultimate game of the season and scored one and assisted two. 

Who knows, might be a player in there somewhere! 

We have bought well in France in the past, bar Gazelle.

Let's see then 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

We have bought well in France in the past, bar Gazelle.

Let's see then 

Not sure on it being a quick moving thing though, unless we've already signed and done all the pictures. He's at AFCON and likely to be playing on Tuesday night for Cameroon, he scored the final goal in their quali campaign. 

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

I mean if we do sign N'Jie, it would be rather sweet to sign a Spurs reject and watch him have a great season lol 

We already have one forward who is a Spurs Reject in Ryan Loft! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get this from Twitter but thought this is the best place to put it without getting locked (it's about as useful as most Twitter rumours): I don't know how reliable the 'info' is and there's a lot of guess work involved!

Heard we could be in talks with another player with the same agency as Perez.

Sebastian Coates is one possible. Played a few games under Rodgers at Liverpool (albeit didn't have a great time). Went to Sunderland while Congerton was there. Maybe some sort of swap with Silva going back? 'Replacement' for Maguire (if we even need one)? Sporting looking to reduce their wage bill. Silva tweeting Sporting. It all makes sense! Or not at all.. but who doesn't love a convoluted and possibly unsubstantiated transfer theory?!

Then again, Drinkwater uses the same agency... :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Aesc said:

I didn't get this from Twitter but thought this is the best place to put it without getting locked (it's about as useful as most Twitter rumours): I don't know how reliable the 'info' is and there's a lot of guess work involved!

Sebastian Coates is one possible. Played a few games under Rodgers at Liverpool (albeit didn't have a great time). Went to Sunderland while Congerton was there. Maybe some sort of swap with Silva going back? 'Replacement' for Maguire (if we even need one)? Sporting looking to reduce their wage bill. Silva tweeting Sporting. It all makes sense! Or not at all.. but who doesn't love a convoluted and possibly unsubstantiated transfer theory?!

No thank you.

5 hours ago, Aesc said:

We were linked a few years back I believe