Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

James Justin

28 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

IT BEGINS

Fingers crossed... but he said the same last summer and we spent big, but on the back of a huge sale.

A few noises of late from the Mercury about wanting to keep the team together this summer. Would be nice if we gave it a really good go.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Fingers crossed... but he said the same last summer and we spent big, but on the back of a huge sale.

A few noises of late from the Mercury about wanting to keep the team together this summer. Would be nice if we gave it a really good go.

Don’t think we’ll have to this summer Babs. Brendan’s got his project and everyone wants to see what’ll happen. 

That, and Congerton’s at the wheel. 

COME ON AND JOIN THE CONGA

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

Lots of add ons that could potentially double the fee, but if they all happen it would still be a bargain!

It’d be a disaster paying out that £1m bonus for winning the prem!!!

• Like 2

Looks like a very astute piece of business.  Well done Congers:ph34r:.

Hopefully, he is not farmed out to the SPL and stays to be developed under BR.  Great first signing!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Looks like a very astute piece of business.  Well done Congers:ph34r:.

Hopefully, he is not farmed out to the SPL and stays to be developed under BR.  Great first signing!

I personally think he will be on the bench most weeks for us due to his versatility of playing both right back & left back, that’s a good option to have on the bench so I can’t see him going anywhere.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

To be honest I didn’t realise that Stacey lad at Luton was only 23 too. They seem to have a good core of youngsters at Luton. Maybe if that Stacey performs well in the championship we will be after him next summer?

I think Justin is quicker and a bit more dynamic hence why there's the interest from PL clubs.

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think Justin is quicker and a bit more dynamic hence why there's the interest from PL clubs.

To be honest I can hardly find any highlights for either player, just seen that both of there stats are very impressive going forward for full backs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, string the Eskimo said:

Has anyone on here actually seen him play? be nice to get a bit of first hand opinion. Playing for Luton is one thing but it's a massive step up to the Prem. Let's hope it's yet another under the rada star for us.

I have a friend who is a Luton Town supporter, and she is very much like 'hands off'. Rates him very highly, but knows that he should be heading onto bigger and better things. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

But..but..but... I thought everyone wanted Lee Congerton out? 

Do we really think he had much if anything to do with this. There was interest muted  before he even arrived. I think most scouting will have already been done throughout last season. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Do we really think he had much if anything to do with this. There was interest muted  before he even arrived. I think most scouting will have already been done throughout last season. 

Yep, we've been monitoring him since the 2016/17 season.