Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

James Justin

39 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Amartey can play.

CB

RB

LB

CDM

CM

Just because we may sign justin does not mean we will by any means sell amartey not many players can play in all those positions 

But he's not really good enough, even as cover.

We have ample cover in all those positions before we would turn to Amartey and I don't think it is fair on him to be some kind of last resort cover.  For the sake of his career he needs to move on, we need to trim the squad not hoard players and hopefully we can get a useful fee.

Anyway, welcome James.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Amartey can play.

CB

RB

LB

CDM

CM

Just because we may sign justin does not mean we will by any means sell amartey not many players can play in all those positions 

to be fair,  Harry Kane can play all those positions aswell. might not be any good in them mind...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

No one can say Amartey will be sold because of this. He was very good before his injury and was first choice RB.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us play 3 CB’s next season. 

We're going to play all different types of formations next season. Anybody that's good enough will compete for the shirt.

I'm really looking forward to watching Amartey play. The addition of him and Justin really strengthens the right side. One less thing to worry about.

33 minutes ago, happy85 said:

The fee is expected to be in the region of £5m with add-ons.

No chance they already rejected 7.5million from villa didn't they. Reckon it will be around that then add ons. Looking at at between 10 to 12 in total. They think he's good enough for England so no doubt that's 1 fee we won't be paying for at least a few years.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No chance they already rejected 7.5million from villa didn't they. Reckon it will be around that then add ons. Looking at at between 10 to 12 in total. They think he's good enough for England so no doubt that's 1 fee we won't be paying for at least a few years.

Villa's was £7.5m including add ons. Ours probably runs to £10-11m but up front seems about half that.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

To be fair it's more likely me not reading it right as I've not slept for weeks thanks to a new born lol

You've had sex? :o

Congratulations :D

• Haha 1