Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

James Justin

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

I won’t believe anything until Sean confirms it. 

Hmmmmmm.

Sean from enderby the guy who's never wrong hasn't got anything right atm to his transfer claims that we so happen to be buying.

He must have a sauce but a bold claim to saying hes never wrong is mental hes been wrong quite alot of late lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Quite a lot of money for a top League One/bottom Championship player, but if the people in charge are convinced he's the real deal at right-back, then so be it.

We don't know whether it is actually £12m in total, payable all at once or in increments.

Good on Luton, because I can sense that they can really use that money in order to improve Kenilworth Road and other facilities.

Can't believe they were once part of the top division!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

If he’s a right back is there a chance riccy p will be our new right winger? 

Listening to Radio Leicester earlier it said we are close to signing him, they also   had a Luton correspondent on there saying he’s a wingback so I can see them working in tandem.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

There is no chance this guy will get ahead of Amartey

I would rather have riccy p at right back, than having him play right wing, 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

6 hours ago, Shane said:

Hopefully not. We’ve been screaming out for a top quality attacking right back for years. Now we’ve got one why move him to the wing. Would rather just sign a proper winger. 

We need strength in depth and Justin can cover RB/LB. 

Keep Ricky P at RB!

Not been so excited about a RB since Kerrea Gilbert! 

• Like 2

.. he will certainly give us options on both sides.

Should Rodgers see fit and play him as Right Back and having Ricardo pushed forward might just save us a lot of money allowing us to sign Tielemans and a recognised striker. I maybe in the minority here but I do not see Ricardo's best work playing at Full Back and him pushed forward is a better option. 

If Justin is as good a Full Back as stated then we might just have an exciting and prolific force down the right. 

This is just forward planning in my opinion. This guy comes in, learns from Riccardo whilst playing intermittently for a year. Then when Ricky leaves next year, this guy takes over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. he will certainly give us options on both sides.

Should Rodgers see fit and play him as Right Back and having Ricardo pushed forward might just save us a lot of money allowing us to sign Tielemans and a recognised striker. I maybe in the minority here but I do not see Ricardo's best work playing at Full Back and him pushed forward is a better option. 

If Justin is as good a Full Back as stated then we might just have an exciting and prolific force down the right. 

Ricardo is an excellent attacking full back but an average winger. 

Any team who wants success in the modern game needs full backs who can offer an offensive threat so I'd rather see Ricardo at RB and have that position nailed down. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Quite a lot of money for a top League One/bottom Championship player, but if the people in charge are convinced he's the real deal at right-back, then so be it.

We don't know whether it is actually £12m in total, payable all at once or in increments.

Good on Luton, because I can sense that they can really use that money in order to improve Kenilworth Road and other facilities.

Can't believe they were once part of the top division!

Think they've recently gained planning permission to develop a new ground.

11 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I would rather have riccy p at right back, than having him play right wing, 

Me too.  He is a brilliant RB.

It might be an option if we are chasing games though, to bring on Justin and push Ricardo further up.

1 hour ago, Bach said:

You are correct, 3 years away from leaving Kenilworth Road 

Go to P 22

https://cloud.3dissue.com/6374/7271/131371/fcbusiness117/index.html?r=12

Oh, great concept for the new stadium. Kenilworth Road is a bit of a dump in an inconvenient part of town. Bad for visitors coming by car (parking situation), crammed in between the main road and residential area.

On a sidenote, half of the magazine is an advert for Tottenham Hotspur. lol