Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

James Justin

7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Do we really think he had much if anything to do with this. There was interest muted  before he even arrived. I think most scouting will have already been done throughout last season. 

Regardless of that he had him on his radar whilst at Celtic so he can’t be that bad.

I hope :ph34r:

Edited by Bluearmyfox28

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Unless Ricardo gets injured? If anything this signing means we needn't have bothered giving Fuchs another year as both Ricardo and Justin can operate at left back but Fuchs I suppose is gold to have around the place and still could be called upon but maybe Justin would get more game time without him.

I personally feel you should always have 2 players for each position. Whether the back up is experienced or a young talent having one player to cover 2 positions as back up leaves you very thin.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I personally feel you should always have 2 players for each position. Whether the back up is experienced or a young talent having one player to cover 2 positions as back up leaves you very thin.

Fuchs and Amartery? 

Don't see where Amartey  fits in at the moment, new right back imminent, loads of centre Half's and 3 holding/defensive midfielder's in front of him. Not even sure of his best position been a funny signing but always gives 100%. As mentioned above a loan might be a good move especially to get back to full fitness, not sure if he is ready for preseason training.

6 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

lol

Justin Case would be a great player to have on the bench as a squad utility man.

Close season cabin fever setting in here.....

Or Justin Time if you need a stoppage time equalizer.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Any update on this? Wondered if there will be an announcement today?

Was just about to ask the same question. looked on the club website but nothing officially announced as yet on there.

6 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I don't know why it's taking this long to close a deal like this but we can only assume it's because of Lee Congerton. 

Woo Hoo - new scapegoat!

Image result for new scapegoat

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Its probably all signed but they're now spending days creating and editing a crap reveal video for twitter.

Jesus, can you imagine how cringey/ embarrassing the one for Tielemans will be if/ when he signs :dry:

He must be some athlete.  Off to the NBA along with another dude with interchangeable first names.

At least that’s what @Countryfox told me.

otherJ2.JPG.d72836bd181ebb27a47c884d3ea5ccdf.JPG

Beaten out by Sacramento, honestly that’s worse than Brighton.