Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wilfred Kanon

https://www.90min.com/posts/6376278-leicester-southampton-newcastle-set-for-transfer-battle-to-sign-ivory-coast-star-wilfried-kanon

Premier League trio Leicester City, Newcastle United and Southampton are all keeping tabs on ADO Den Haag central defender Wilfried Konan ahead of a potential move this summer. 

The 25-year-old starred for the Dutch side in 2018/19, scoring once and providing one assist in 30 Eredivise games. It was his performances at the back however that have really caught the eye, as sides in England, Spain and Germany keep tabs on him. 

Guest SO1
39 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Saw this earlier. Seems dubious; even if we let Maguire go I don’t think we really need another CB and if we did need to replace him it would have to be proven quality and not someone finishing 9th in the Dutch league...

Why not. Keep him for 4-6 months and let Rodgers work with him. Loan him out if he does well or keep him. If not, then sell him on for a profit.

Could be that Rodgers and Toure see something special. At that price there's not much to lose.

10 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

We could get him for free as I've heard he's been fired

9 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

He's going to Arsenal. 

I'm done. 

Good night all

11 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Good shot on him but has a bit of a short fuse 

10 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

I'll get my coat?

We'll post it on, just leave. NOW!

• Haha 1