Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Other teams completed transfer - Summer 19

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.0ae1991043e5bc10b0d30930281b0488.png

'Subject to a work permit', even though he's being signed from another club within this country.

He's been denied before, apparently.

Just now, Xen said:

'Subject to a work permit', even though he's being signed from another club within this country.

He's been denied before, apparently.

Yeah I saw that. The Man City fans seem a bit confused too

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Could be that he has right to work specifically for Man City.

He doesn't. He was immediately loaned out to Girona for a season, then when he came back he was denied a permit so they sent him back out on loan to Girona again.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Xen said:

He doesn't. He was immediately loaned out to Girona for a season, then when he came back he was denied a permit so they sent him back out on loan to Girona again.

There we are then 

4 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Nothing to do with us but Gareth Bale, what a greedy ****. No regard for his career at all, no wonder Zidane wants rid. No intention of learning any Spanish and integrating himself, said he would play golf for the remaining years of his contract as he can't possibly take less than 600k a week. Now surprise surprise instead of a modest pay cut to play for bayern, man utd, spurs etc he's going to earn an even bigger fortune to flush his career down the toilet. Money in the game is getting ridiculous.

Now above the superclubs is China offering crazy money, what next Dubai or the middle east starting a league it's mental and should be stopped. 

I agree. I think it says a lot about someone who wants to live in a country, but can't be arsed to learn the language. It's just disrespectful.

I don't agree about China or whoever offering silly money, though. If that's what they want to do, that's their prerogative. They shouldn't attract any players in their prime who are serious about their career.

22 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Nothing to do with us but Gareth Bale, what a greedy ****. No regard for his career at all, no wonder Zidane wants rid. No intention of learning any Spanish and integrating himself, said he would play golf for the remaining years of his contract as he can't possibly take less than 600k a week. Now surprise surprise instead of a modest pay cut to play for bayern, man utd, spurs etc he's going to earn an even bigger fortune to flush his career down the toilet. Money in the game is getting ridiculous.

Now above the superclubs is China offering crazy money, what next Dubai or the middle east starting a league it's mental and should be stopped. 

The UAE, Saudi, and the other gulf states all have fairly modest leagues compared to Europe, big wages but not on China level. 

Also, when did Bale say that about Golf? I swear that was just a rumour, although I could be wrong. 

8 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I'm a bit indifferent to Bale but to be fair you cant really blame Real Madrid for being silly enough to offer a 600k a week long term contract to him. He's won everything in the club game and probably doesnt have a chance to become a club legend anywhere at this stage of his career so his last motivation is probably in international football and trying getting Wales to a World Cup.

Know its not what us fans what to hear as many of us would love to be paid to play football but thats the harsh reality of it.

11 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

It’s a short career and he hired his agent to make him the most money he could in that time.

The world has changed and the ‘younguns’ have a different mindset. Doing something easier for more money would tempt a lot of young men in the world of work. 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-almost-landed-80m-2885611

Edited by LinekersApples
I’ve added totally unrelated weblink cos it’s funny

2 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

It’s a short career and he hired his agent to make him the most money he could in that time.

The world has changed and the ‘younguns’ have a different mindset. Doing something easier for more money would tempt a lot of young men in the world of work. 

*giggle*

You called a Bale a young un 

8 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-almost-landed-80m-2885611

Im not sure its bale, his agent is probably the biggest **** in the fame.

1 minute ago, LinekersApples said:

Yes it's a short career, so surely if you are a top class player who has already earned multi-millions the correct mindset should be to play at the highest level you are capable of during your peak years? He could still earn £300k+ per week at another top European club. How much money does he need?

I would understand the China move if he was at the end of his career but not now. Smacks of greed and no desire to achieve playing success to me.

• Like 3

Standing up for Real Madrid. You can't make it up. I must be surrounded by a bunch of self entitled millionaires. They signed a contract. Pay up........... Hypocrisy at its finest.

Zidine is an absolute shit house for getting involved with this. Looks like an idiot. You'd think he had more class.

I know my opinion might be a bit unpopular but I’m sorry if someone is offering me £52m a year I’m gone. I understand that he should want to play at a top standard but Bale has won the highest competitions at club level, so why not roll in the money. 

Sign a 3 year contract & you’ve made £156m that’s a stupid amount of money regardless of how much he currently earns. Yes it may be greed but why not. In other sports like boxing, NBA, American Football etc it’s all about how much money you can make in such a short period. 

Like I say I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but Bale has put a load of hard work to get where he is today so why not milk in the money whilst you can.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I know my opinion might be a bit unpopular but I’m sorry if someone is offering me £52m a year I’m gone. I understand that he should want to play at a top standard but Bale has won the highest competitions at club level, so why not roll in the money. 

Sign a 3 year contract & you’ve made £156m that’s a stupid amount of money regardless of how much he currently earns. Yes it may be greed but why not. In other sports like boxing, NBA, American Football etc it’s all about how much money you can make in such a short period. 

Like I say I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but Bale has put a load of hard work to get where he is today so why not milk in the money whilst you can.

You say that but to normal football fans the whole situation is ridiculous. I mean seriously, who needs 600k a week to live? 

As a normal person and a football fan I'd give my left nut to play in the premier league for 50k a week, let alone some of the reported wages the likes of Sanchez and De Gea earn.

To me, he has no regard for the remainder of his career. He doesn't want the challenge anymore and once that goes away you might aw well give up playing. 

He's earned enough in his time in Spain. I'd be coming back home and taking any contract offered to me, because let's be fair he'd be offered well in excess of 100k a week by any of the big teams in England

50 minutes ago, Foxymcoxy said:

What about this Pepe lad to Arsenal then? Can't say I've seen loads of him but first reaction is good signing altthough maybe not the most important area for them to spend that much?

He’s quality but not at all what they need, how they’ll keep him Aubameyang and Lacazette happy il never know