Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2019/20 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

4 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Surely Benkovic needs to be out somewhere on loan, rather than languishing in the U23s - unless we're going to be giving him a regular place on the bench for the PL.

He's only just coming back from injury. I'm sure he'll be getting gametime when he's fit.

5 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Surely Benkovic needs to be out somewhere on loan, rather than languishing in the U23s - unless we're going to be giving him a regular place on the bench for the PL.

I don't see him going anywhere. Sounds like he needs to get to match fitness & then compete with Wes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Reghba!! 

Plays like he really wants it. You can see he thinks this is a stepping stone to first team!! 

Nah

Not even one of our best 5

Leshabela, Uggers or one of the CBs I'd think.

Everyone says these players should go on loan. But of our regular u23s it's only Ughelumba who looks good enough for a loan from tonight's match. George Thomas too but at 22 I suspect we're trying to find a buyer. Reghba looks like one to watch.

Ben Petty said on LCFC.COM... 

"I thought Filip, obviously coming down from the senior squad, [he was a] model professional. He was very, very solid."

For those that watched it, is that a fair assessment ?? Did he look fit ??