Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2019/20 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

Scrappy, bitty game, badly reffed. Good point in the end. I thought our left back, Ughelumba, was excellent - a far batter prospect than Elder ever was. Would have liked Dewsbury-Hall to go on loan to the Championship this season but if he goes anywhere it'll be to a league one club (or abroad). 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Scrappy, bitty game, badly reffed. Good point in the end. I thought our left back, Ughelumba, was excellent - a far batter prospect than Elder ever was. Would have liked Dewsbury-Hall to go on loan to the Championship this season but if he goes anywhere it'll be to a league one club (or abroad). 

Ughelumba looked great last season too, I'll be sad if he goes nowhere. I was sad he lost his place to Luke Thomas last season. But since Thomas is an England under 18 international captain it's understandable. Where he's gone I'd still love to know - injured or getting ready for a league one loan I don't know.

I stopped watching at half-time awful game.

Did anyone find it on youtube or is it just the home games that are on there.

4 hours ago, lcfcell said:

We’ve got two very good young keepers in Iversen and Johansson

Would like to see better distribution from our Swede. Haven't seen Iverson but a mate who's an Oldham fan says his distribution is excellent, at least at that level. It's one of Kasper's weaknesses and it's to be hoped that one of the prospects can in time improve on him in that area...

5 hours ago, Shane said:

Poor Leshabela back to playing with the kids after a solid pre season.

Nothing poor about it. He's had a taste of the first team squad and hopefully has an idea about what its going to take to make it at that level. If he progresses he'll make the squad when the time is right.