Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaudioFanieri

Cant wait for kick-off

All this bull with Maguire is doing my head in! Look forward to start of season, this is a new and exciting season for city, our line up and talent can match four of the "big six".. Schmeichel, riciardo, evans, chillwell. midfield is awesome..ndidi, Madison and tielemen and the front three, Perez, Vardy and barnes! we could easily achieve top 3 and champions league..and Harry may get a game now and again if he leaves. C'MON FOXES, for VICHAI and the FANS

Don't want to lose Maguire, but as Riyad Marez proved, a player who doesn't want to be here is a pain in the derriere, but I think he may stay at city..and 75 mill will buy a half decent replacement if he goes. C'MON FOXES:scarf:

Edited by ClaudioFanieri

1 hour ago, ClaudioFanieri said:

Don't want to lose Maguire, but as Riyad Marez proved, a player who doesn't want to be here is a pain in the derriere, but I think he may stay at city..and 75 mill will buy a half decent replacement if he goes. C'MON FOXES:scarf:

Fair enough - what are you're thoughts on us getting in a 30-50 million top class winger?

26 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I'd be happy with 8th... If Everton sign a good striker, I see us having a very hard time keeping up.

I'd say we have a very similar squad, in terms of quality, to Everton. But you're right that they are a good striker away from having a very good side!  

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I’m worried about relegation.

It is going to be an interesting season.  We should be targetting Champion's League qualification...  but part of me is worried about relegation  too.

I have supported Leicester for many decades so qualify to be a pessimistic optimist.

I'm going in to this season with an open mind and not huge expectation. The players need to show character and spirit as well as the talent. 7th for me and a cup run is a good season. Top 6 would be a bonus and a nice surprise.