Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anorak

Europa League 19/20

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Yep looked level to me. Another bullshit armpit offside. Even though it went for us I hate them. 

I know they annoy me either way, The one we had against spurs I wasn’t happy with but would take it expecting the same to come back against us later. 

11 hours ago, peach0000 said:

I hope anyone but wolves win it. Not sure why anyone would want to strengthen a team we’ll likely be competing with next season. This wolves love in is confusing me.

Have to agree. Since wolves come up they’ve been impressive and this run in the Europa is great, but win it? **** that, they’ll go into the CL and that instantly puts us below them in terms of potential targets in the transfer market. 

Don’t want either English team to win it. **** United

36 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

Have to agree. Since wolves come up they’ve been impressive and this run in the Europa is great, but win it? **** that, they’ll go into the CL and that instantly puts us below them in terms of potential targets in the transfer market. 

Don’t want either English team to win it. **** United

They have to play Sevilla now who have qualified for champs league and will not be an easy game. Even if they get past that chances are they will meet United and i dont see United losing that one.

Personally, i think Sevilla will do them in.