Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anorak

Europa League 19/20

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

UEFA cancelled their tifo 

Yeah read the story - Frankfurt have had a long running battle with them over pyro and tifos.....to the point their fans went around putting crosses through the 'UEFA' in the Europa League advertising boards! 

German authorities allowed it but UEFA wouldn't allow the use of sparklers last night. 

20 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah read the story - Frankfurt have had a long running battle with them over pyro and tifos.....to the point their fans went around putting crosses through the 'UEFA' in the Europa League advertising boards! 

German authorities allowed it but UEFA wouldn't allow the use of sparklers last night. 

Wasn't it Frankfurt who literally ripped the seats out of their main terrace when they played a group stage game last year because UEFA sanctioned games have to be all seated? 

• Like 1

It should be a red these days, but I'm happy for them sort of incidents to be yellows and move on with the game. Its not particularly violent, it isn't causing any damage. Call me old fashioned but fans are so desperate for everything to be a red card.

Idiotic from the Espanyol player though, over nothing as well.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

It should be a red these days, but I'm happy for them sort of incidents to be yellows and move on with the game. Its not particularly violent, it isn't causing any damage. Call me old fashioned but fans are so desperate for everything to be a red card.

Idiotic from the Espanyol player though, over nothing as well.

You know what, these sort of soft handbag incidents should just be left without a card. Both players having a go at each other.

I would even introduce fighting. If two players hate each other, let them scrap, then send them both off for 10 minutes.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You know what, these sort of soft handbag incidents should just be left without a card. Both players having a go at each other.

I would even introduce fighting. If two players hate each other, let them scrap, then send them both off for 10 minutes.

Instead of taking gloves and helmets off they both take off their shirts and go full on greco roman wrestling

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

We'll be making 5 or 6 changes and they probably won't bother playing their first team, so likely a good choice. 

Still think Wolves are a good price to win tonight. Even when you make a few changes there seems to be a Liverpool like fluidity when non first teamers come in. 

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

Time to watch Yet Another Arsenal Match...  I don't think I'll ever get used to supporting them - it just feels so wrong :P

Gonna watch Celtic. Always raucous atmosphere. I find Arsenal boring in Europa League. 

May flick to Ajax/Getafe every now and then.