Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Carabao cup stream

1 minute ago, Walshie is God said:

Any sign of a foreign stream anywhere?

Not that I can see, there is 3 games listed for Tuesday and 1 game for Wednesday 

Tuesday:

Crewe Alexandra v Aston Villa

Bristol Rovers v Brighton H.A.

Newport County v West Ham United

Wednesday:

Lincoln City v Everton

1 hour ago, Swiss_tony said:

I'll be watching it on  espn+ in glorious HD over this side of the pond.

Not unless you know something I don't.  espn.com shows only one match scheduled to stream, and of course it's one with a potential giant-killing angle.

cupsked.PNG.e97f0da3c0ea809086160411b7b00bde.PNG

1 hour ago, Swiss_tony said:

I'll be watching it on  espn+ in glorious HD over this side of the pond.

Will you? If that’s the case that we will all be able to get a stream of it but my understanding of the broadcast rights of the cup at this stage is that UK tv picks 2 games and 2 games are picked/made available to international markets 

12 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Check out Footybite on the day, i'd be very surprised if there wasn't a stream for it (unless ofc there is no camera's there.) 

Ah I think you might not be in luck this time round. If you recall, last season there were a few games were there was no stream and the whole forum was relaying LCFC radio and imagining what was going on!

So I think Wednesday might look a lot like this on the forum...

b6c.gif

I was hoping that because it was the only all Premier League tie it would be shown, but to be fair as the TV networks know there will be heavy changes, they are probably going to cover a more interesting tie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

Not unless you know something I don't.  espn.com shows only one match scheduled to stream, and of course it's one with a potential giant-killing angle.

cupsked.PNG.e97f0da3c0ea809086160411b7b00bde.PNG

That's the only one Bein Sports are showing as well.  https://www.beinsports.com/en/tv-guide

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Ah I think you might not be in luck this time round. If you recall, last season there were a few games were there was no stream and the whole forum was relaying LCFC radio and imagining what was going on!

So I think Wednesday might look a lot like this on the forum...

b6c.gif

I was hoping that because it was the only all Premier League tie it would be shown, but to be fair as the TV networks know there will be heavy changes, they are probably going to cover a more interesting tie.

I think you could be right, but as always NOT giving up hope.

Checking Footybite for tomorrows games and there is a listing for it. *fingers crossed* :D 

If there is no stream and its radio only, can i listen to it over the net ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Checking Footybite for tomorrows games and there is a listing for it. *fingers crossed* :D 

you can't listen to radio Leicester online but LCFC.com do a free comentary online if you can't get acess to a local radio.

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Lincoln verses a likely b team Everton is shown yet the Prem game isn't? Bizarre.

Will there be some cameras for the highlights?

As it should be.

Cup games at this stage are about the underdog sticking it to the bigger club. Who is interested in a Newcastle reserve team versus a Leicester reserve team outside the fans of both clubs?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

As it should be.

Cup games at this stage are about the underdog sticking it to the bigger club. Who is interested in a Newcastle reserve team versus a Leicester reserve team outside the fans of both clubs?

I see your fair and rational point but am still annoyed! I guess I'll rely on the fair and well balanced views in the match thread then.

5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Yes you should be able to listen to it online, that's what I did last season. I think they even broadcast it on LCFC.com (the radio stream).

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I guess I'll rely on the fair and well balanced views in the match thread then.

More like "obstructed view" than "fair and balanced views" ... since few or none of us will actually be watching the match.