Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2020

On 19/03/2020 at 13:55, Lesta2014 said:

I’ve downloaded it, have signed edouard for Leicester and going into the season with just him as a newbie! I always go overboard getting excited and splashing money around they take ages to bed in. Let’s see what it brings, although disappointed that Perez isn’t natural in right wing position 

Mainly because he isn’t natural in ring wing position to be fair 

*Just * about getting into it now - started about twenty saves before getting restless but seems I've just about settled on Botev Plovdiv in Bulgaria. 

Some tidy youths, no cash but not a huge worry, and reasonable expectations. Feels a very different game to 15, like I've barely scratched the surface of it all.

Managed to win the Bulgarian league with Botev Plovdiv despite a mid season dip, went out in the cup semis to their closest rivals which was truly heartbreaking, and spurs are chasing one of my class of 2020s.

Ludogorets had a crap season and they want me now, they've got loads more cash and still have a tidy squad, right dilemma. Good Christ I'm into it again now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Managed to win the Bulgarian league with Botev Plovdiv despite a mid season dip, went out in the cup semis to their closest rivals which was truly heartbreaking, and spurs are chasing one of my class of 2020s.

Ludogorets had a crap season and they want me now, they've got loads more cash and still have a tidy squad, right dilemma. Good Christ I'm into it again now.

Started unemployed, lowest badge/reputation and got a job in the Bulgarian 2nd div with Pomorie. They were absolutely dire and I couldn't get a win in 12 games before they sacked me. Managed to get the first coaching badge course before they binned me though!

Holidaying through now after another job. Doesn't seem like my 12 game streak did me any favours.

Edit: 6 month holiday has been wicked lads.

Edited by Ozwin

I started a create a club in league 2 and just signed up Leicester youth players. Cruising the league at the moment.  

Taveres scored 5 in 5 for me from CM before getting injured. Im enjoying it more as Im getting to build from the bottom with potential leicester stars. 

Dewsbury hall bosses cm for me. Despite not loosing a game yet none of my strikers seem to consistently score. Hirst probably wasnt worth the 1.3m budget I put in for him

Finally left Bochum after 4 emotional years for Gladbach. Only a matter of time before I get the boot. My three objectives were to finish in a Europa League spot (top 6), get to the quarters of the cup, and the semis of the Europa League II.

Fiorentina binned me out of the Europa League II in the first qualifying round, horrific draw but still poor. Holstein Kiel knocked me out of the cup in round 2. We sit 8th in the league.

2nd highest scorers in the league but defence has been awful. Buying full backs is the bane of my life.

Xaver Schlager and Galeno are class players. I'm yet to make a bad signing really, just can't seem to get any real consistency. Excellent on our day but frequently dropping clangers. I knew it'd be like this after losing 0-2 to Augsburg first game.

2 hours ago, pds said:

How do I stop this? Keep getting messages saying younger academy team members are being poached. These players aren't even in the game. You can't click on them they are that young. I've lost about 6 in the last year.

IMG_20200323_114308509.jpg

Do what I do and literally have nobody in the youth team, work a treat.

16 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I started a create a club in league 2 and just signed up Leicester youth players. Cruising the league at the moment.  

Taveres scored 5 in 5 for me from CM before getting injured. Im enjoying it more as Im getting to build from the bottom with potential leicester stars. 

Dewsbury hall bosses cm for me. Despite not loosing a game yet none of my strikers seem to consistently score. Hirst probably wasnt worth the 1.3m budget I put in for him

I've signed Dewsbury-Hall on loan for my Leuven save. He's amazing. 

On 22/03/2020 at 16:34, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Turned down Ludogorets offer who had 17 million quid to blow on transfers in ****ing Bulgaria and I've regretted it ever since. Chairman went over my head and sold one of my boys to Chelsea for about 8 million, now looking to get in some cheap Ivorian talent before the window closes, my spend since I started this save is zero.

Beat some Luxembourg farmers, Celtic on away goals and Midjytland (sp) to still be one game away from the group stages of the Champs League, got the Romanian champions, drew 2-2 away so relatively confident I can do them. That cash will set me up for ages.

• Like 1