Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2020

3 hours ago, pds said:

Surely a bug. My 19 year old starting left winger who has played over 40 matches this season is contemplating retirement due to injury. His injury is a bruised thigh and he's out for 3 days. He's had no other injuries.

IMG_20200307_122005627~2.jpg

Have you seen James Maddison before?

• Like 1

Did our best to bottle the title but we got there. I think we'll go down again though. Glad Bielefeld came up with us - much as they're a rival to Bochum it's good to have someone legitimately shitter than us up there.

Somehow got Martinelli on loan but he's stunted somewhat in his development so it's not what it seems. Gutted I couldn't get Yves Bissouma back, he was amazing.

5 hours ago, pds said:

Surely a bug. My 19 year old starting left winger who has played over 40 matches this season is contemplating retirement due to injury. His injury is a bruised thigh and he's out for 3 days. He's had no other injuries.

IMG_20200307_122005627~2.jpg

Also, just noticed it's listed under positives?

• Haha 1

Won the Carabao cup, sitting in 4th still and in the quarter finals of the Europa. Every fkin player wants a new contract, I’ve got Pontus Janssen wanting £60k a week which I’ve turned down but then have to use him to dissuade others from demanding one lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i swear theres a bug in this game when you drop back a few games in hand. i got tied up with cup replays, im 3 games back on the leaders, and 12 points down putting me just above the relegation zone, and as soon as that happened, my team is playing like bottom of the league strugglers when we started well

i mean, look at this shit 

shit.jpg

Edited by Beliall

I’ve downloaded it, have signed edouard for Leicester and going into the season with just him as a newbie! I always go overboard getting excited and splashing money around they take ages to bed in. Let’s see what it brings, although disappointed that Perez isn’t natural in right wing position 

Got promoted to League One with Exeter in my second season. Signed Wayne Rooney on a free to help bag a few and lead by example in League One. He's been f**king diabolical. Only on a years contract but can't wait to get rid.

Edited by pds
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, pds said:

Got promoted to League One with Exeter in my second season. Signed Wayne Rooney on a free to help bag a few and lead by example in League One. He's been f**king diabolical. Only on a years contract but can't wait to get rid.

lol I cant remember many times i've signed a player in those circumstances and it paid off. I signed a 35yo (maybe) Petr Cech for Sparta Prague on FM13 on a free transfer and he was dreadful.

21 minutes ago, Walkers said:

lol I cant remember many times i've signed a player in those circumstances and it paid off. I signed a 35yo (maybe) Petr Cech for Sparta Prague on FM13 on a free transfer and he was dreadful.

He's scored 2 goals in 24 games and no assists.

The two goals were against Arsenal u23s in the Leasing.com trophy

I’m playing the mobile version of FM20. 
After winning the European Cup with Leicester I’ve now formed a ‘new’ club in Thurnby Lodge Rangers. Managed to get promoted to the EFL in two seasons. Dreading the day they have to play Leicester or get offered the Leicester job! Who to support?!

44C28FF6-7C0E-4174-9C19-E403B324BCD9.png

• Like 1