Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (EFL Cup) - Match Thread (28/08/2019)

7 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

who's the geordie on talksport, maybe it's the commentary but he seems to keep saying how lucky we are and Newcastle hard done too but from what i hear we've been on top for most of the match

Ffs it’s Michael Grey and he’s not a Geordie!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Hamser really needs to tidy his tackling up a bit. That one was a lot like the one he got sent off for in the euros, lucky to not get sent.

Ritchie deserved it for the stuff he has been doing during the first half

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Hamser really needs to tidy his tackling up a bit. That one was a lot like the one he got sent off for in the euros, lucky to not get sent.

Absolutely wasn’t - I even slowed it down on replay and there was nothing wrong with it - Ritchie dangled his leg. You don’t go in properly for a 50/50 and you probably get injured ......

11 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

I doubt if they'll award that to Madders. Probably be given as OG like Harvey's against Wolves 

A Mate just put a Tracker on the shot....!!!

It is actually  deceiving,if could be it did take a swerve..We tried it with the thinnest of lines,und it seems it missed the wall...and moves in the air!!

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Absolutely wasn’t - I even slowed it down on replay and there was nothing wrong with it - Ritchie dangled his leg. You don’t go in properly for a 50/50 and you probably get injured ......

The fact he’s fcked up Ritchie’s knee alone suggests it’s far too high.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

From those at the game, how are Wes and Cags communicating? I know Evans talks to Cags a lot and from the radio Gerry Taggart was saying Wes and Cags didn't seem quite on the same wave length. Only to be expected if they haven't played together for a while though.

Edited by CloudFox

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Sounds like they could score past Wes and Soyuncu tbh.

Unless we are playing a team that lump into the box, fail see the logic of playing Wes in this game.

Just now, mozartfox said:

Unless we are playing a team that lump into the box, fail see the logic of playing Wes in this game.

Evans needs looking after with how susceptible he can be to injuries, Benkovic probably not quite ready yet, so of course you start your captain

• Like 1