Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

34 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Not on TV domestically and FA has blocked it from being shown internationally as well. Not only is that a hit to Shrewsbury's purse but also neutrals being able to watch it.

It limits the potential for Liverpool to be embarrassed in front of a wider audience.

2 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Not on TV domestically and FA has blocked it from being shown internationally as well. Not only is that a hit to Shrewsbury's purse but also neutrals being able to watch it.

It’s on Bein Sport so somebody hasn’t listened 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

They decided that very quickly for my liking, it did not look cut and dry at all and this game isn’t supposed to be on TV. Something fishy about that VAR call. I mean he might well be offside but they haven’t showed a freeze frame on the stream I’m watching for me to tell. 

Robert Green on 5 Live, who presumably has access to a monitor, saying he doesn't know why it's been ruled out either...

Just now, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Robert Green on 5 Live, who presumably has access to a monitor, saying he doesn't know why it's been ruled out either...

See my edit mate. They’ve just showed it again and it’s correct if it’s given for the one in the build up 

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Agreed should not be used if it can't be used in every round at every ground. 

It's just lack of consistency, why have VAR used at Anfield, but not at Oxford, Birmingham, Cardiff etc 

If it isn't used everywhere, it's not fair and is a stupid decision

Just now, UniFox21 said:

It's just lack of consistency, why have VAR used at Anfield, but not at Oxford, Birmingham, Cardiff etc 

If it isn't used everywhere, it's not fair and is a stupid decision

Only used in prem grounds. So I'm guessing it's something to do with the set up / communication network. 

But yeah agreed just don't use it same with goaline technology, shouldn't use it in the FA cup.