Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

This is just bullshit man. Didn't need to come out and say this, respect the cup. If he wanted to avoid a replay he should've played a better team. 

Rest as many players as he wants, no need to come out like a moaning 6 year old. Didn't need this press release, could've just played the kids anyhow. 

16 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Klopp says he is going to play the kids and he won't even be the manager for it!

That might rattle a few cages ..

He’s overstepped a line on that. 

So much for his act when he first came to England about respecting the domestic game and its traditions. What a total arsehole 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

How fvcking miserable is Klopp “I’m playing the kids and I won’t even be there myself” if he was so bothered about not wanting a replay why not start a few more regulars get a few goals then take them off. 

Should be fined for “not managing” the replay if he does that.

I’m fed up of managers of PL clubs who bang on about scrapping replays. They have the most resources in the richest league in the World ffs.

46 minutes ago, Corky said:

I'm sure they were hoping for two weeks off when it was announced.

Should of put a team out capable of beating Shrewsbury then. Can't do that and then complain about extra games and lack of a break.

Btw, is it pronounced Shrewsbury or Shrewsbury? I've always said Shrewsbury, but I've heard it pronounced Shrewsbury too.

Surely they can play the same sort of side that he fielded against Everton?

And well why isn't Klopp going to manage - where will he be ?!

Scouting or on his own holiday ?

I mean our management team managed to do 2 games in 2 days!

Edited by Super_horns

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

Klopp’s pathetic. I can’t believe the amount of people who fall for the smiley persona.

Cant believe the amount of People who Fall for this Type of Posting  balloney....Whats the guy done to you..Or do you just enjoy,standing up to be the Party pooper......

Manager's always moan about fixture congestion and all that, but lets face it this is the English game! they need to accept that! we have the most teams & the most leagues. They talk changes to english game better does it make our league better, we've just had VAR introduced for example... so far that's brought confusion and less goals, meaning less entertainment for us fans. If they scrapped replays it would just be sign for me of the FA looking after big clubs rather think about the smaller clubs. Is all the compaining about the fixture conguestion just coming from the premier league clubs or lower league clubs. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

I'm not one of the anti Liverpool brigade here on foxestalk. I appreciate the way they play and have always had a soft spot for them.

But this is complete and under bollocks.

For Shrewsbury tonight that was one of the greatest nights in their clubs history. They deserve to go to anfield and have a proper cup tie. The players, owners, fans and management team have earned that right. And Klopp has basically said fuch you to them and fuch you to the English game.

He could have managed the game played a couple of first teamers coming back from injury and no one would have cared. But to come out and say this now will hurt ticket sales and the prestige of the tie. 

Edited by The whole world smiles

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm not one of the anti Liverpool brigade here on foxestalk. I appreciate the way they play and have always had a soft spot for them.

But this is complete and under bollocks.

For Shrewsbury tonight that was one of the greatest nights in their clubs history. They deserve to go to anfield and have a proper cup tie. The players, owners, fans and management team have earned that right. And Klopp has basically said fuch you to them and fuch you to the English game.

He could have managed the game played a couple of first teamers coming back from injury and no one would have cared. But to come out and say this now will hurt ticket sales and the prestige of the tie. 

Shrewsbury still go to Anfield though and now have an even better chance of progressing to what could be an even bigger tie in the next round and maybe even beyond.

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Shrewsbury still go to Anfield though and now have an even better chance of progressing to what could be an even bigger tie in the next round and maybe even beyond.

Yes agreed but now it will be in front of a half empty anfield against a load of youth team players managed by some coach. Definitely not the same for the players and the 8k fans that will be traveling.